Lifethroughemseyes #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised our hun hasn’t paid for him to get veneers or something, that’s a couple of ads and it’s paid for 😂

Reactions: 8
M&S sending her stuff is not OK 🙄
What’s worse is that considering she’s advertising it she’s got the day completely wrong. It started last night and she said it started today. I don’t care if you’ve got three kids and baby brain, if you are being paid to advertise it at least do the job properly!

Reactions: 18
What’s worse is that considering she’s advertising it she’s got the day completely wrong. It started last night and she said it started today. I don’t care if you’ve got three kids and baby brain, if you are being paid to advertise it at least do the job properly!
Which just shows she didn’t even watch the show! So beggy.

Reactions: 3
Most of it is from Ali express 🙈🤣
Just looked at Ali Express, bloody hell she must be making a load of profit!

Just going onto her princess status, can you imagine the moaning come September when she’s got to get out the door and do the school run with Evie and the TWINS, it’ll be constant eye roll boomerangs huns 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She hardly mentions that business anymore? Wonder if she’s shutting it down.

Reactions: 4
It defo isn’t going as she expected is it🤪 does anyone follow the younger one? Wonder if she’ll follow in their footsteps?

Reactions: 3
Errmma can look for pricey hotels all day long but not play pens. Not having it hun, just ask for a free one, erm you, erm prick!

Reactions: 13
What happened with the house move? Wasn’t sure if I missed it I skip most of her stories these days I used to really like her as well.

The house is still on Rightmove as sold and that was from March. Yet there doesn’t seem to be any sign of them moving…. I’m wondering if they’ve had problems getting a bigger mortgage. Given that her “business” is so new, she left her job, they have 3 dependents, she spends like there’s no tomorrow, not convinced she could demonstrate a steady income herself

The house is still on Rightmove as sold and that was from March. Yet there doesn’t seem to be any sign of them moving…. I’m wondering if they’ve had problems getting a bigger mortgage. Given that her “business” is so new, she left her job, they have 3 dependents, she spends like there’s no tomorrow, not convinced she could demonstrate a steady income herself
Im guessing she probably makes 2-3grands from her #ad#ownbussiness#aliexpresscrap and then don't forget about the lumi pyramid scheme fraud and her 'influencer' gig, I really don't think they are struggling financially, especially looking at the prices of the hotels they stayed recently🤣maybe they haven't found anywhere to move yet or something is holding the chain up. When we bought are last house our offer was accepted in November and we couldn't move in until mid May because something always popped up in our chain🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.