Lifethroughemseyes #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t work. Sells children and Lumi on Insta for a wage. Only has 1 stable regular income via husband. However can still afford to sell house to buy bigger house, can afford Range Rover, can afford various expensive overnight stays and eating out. Can afford PS5.
All achieved by ads and selling out on an app.

I actually give up at real life. I really do

Reactions: 25
She’ll be up to her eyeballs on a very account, let’s be honest.
Yup, she’s said she had a load of credit accounts and that she wasn’t going to use them anymore which I doubt.

maybe Danny has a very well paying job?! I can’t see Virgo and arrow doing particularly well when you can get it off Ali express

Reactions: 5
Why does she have to boomerang everything!!

She is such a moody cow, she has managed to palm off all 3 children and stay away in very expensive accommodation yet she still has a face like a slapped arse throughout.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He looks mortified. I often feel sorry for husbands of instahuns. My hubby is 30 and was given a caterpillar cake 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I got my husband an LFC balloon because he’s had one ever year since being a kid. If I got him a balloon arch I think he’d be genuinely baffled as to 1. What it is 2. What the point of it is and 3. How much money I’d wasted on it.
No fella I know would want a cake like that either

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.