Lifethroughemseyes #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the market up there is anything like down here (Wiltshire) they may not have found anywhere to buy because there’s nothing around, everything here is going so quickly it’s mental. My friend sold in April and still hasn’t found anywhere - luckily her buyers are happy to wait as their FTB and happy to build their deposit up.

Reactions: 3
The house is still on Rightmove as sold and that was from March. Yet there doesn’t seem to be any sign of them moving…. I’m wondering if they’ve had problems getting a bigger mortgage. Given that her “business” is so new, she left her job, they have 3 dependents, she spends like there’s no tomorrow, not convinced she could demonstrate a steady income herself
Wow her house was easy to find 😅 cheap considering the prices at the moment. I didn’t even know she was moving.

Reactions: 2
The dogs definitely gone cos let’s face it if this hun was looking after it in this heat we would of had 20 boomerangs by now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just counted NINE erms in that latest ad 😩😩 for the love of god know what you want to say to try and look the slightest bit professional 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
So she has beeen wanting to try the deodorant for ages but instead of just buying it, she waited to be given an ad opportunity for it? She is such a beg. A boring beg at that!

• Haha
I bought wild a while back and it is shite. 5 minutes into a gym class I realised it was not cut out for sweat 🤢

Reactions: 5
Done an add for deodorant but all week has been moaning how much she’s sweating.. quick let me rush out and buy it, sounds ace!

• Haha
£25 for 3 deodorants is a joke. Who would pay £8 for 1 deodorant! Can get much better and cheaper in the supermarket.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.