Lifethroughemseyes #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know what it is about him but he honestly looks like such an hole. Like a proper rude bastard who just moans about absolutely everything. Just seeing his crappy slapped ass face makes my skin crawl.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I had to laugh at her saying he’d called her uncultured. Now so far ALL of Edinburgh we’ve seen is them going to the castle.
Edinburgh is all about the culture and the history and so far all they’ve done is eat and watch Love Island.
I really hope they achieve to see a a bit more otherwise be a fairly pointless trip!

Reactions: 8
I had to laugh at her saying he’d called her uncultured. Now so far ALL of Edinburgh we’ve seen is them going to the castle.
Edinburgh is all about the culture and the history and so far all they’ve done is eat and watch Love Island.
I really hope they achieve to see a a bit more otherwise be a fairly pointless trip!
I rolled my eyes at the fact they’d gone to eat at a chain restaurant rather than somewhere specific to Edinburgh!

Reactions: 8
Last time I was in Edinburgh it was pissing down!! Didn’t stop us going on a walking tour to actually see the city!! What a waste 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.