Lifethroughemseyes #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it a case of knowing her angles or has she lost a lot of weight? She was still quite curvy in her sister's wedding pictures - but now looks like she's shredded and is back to her pre baby weight but no mention of it?

Reactions: 5
Is it a case of knowing her angles or has she lost a lot of weight? She was still quite curvy in her sister's wedding pictures - but now looks like she's shredded and is back to her pre baby weight but no mention of it?
I think she just knows her angles tbh
(Nothing against post baby weight gain/lockdown gain etc here though btw speaking as someone carrying around some lockdown 2020 weight!)

Reactions: 6
‘We’ve all been poorly with a sickness bug but let me tell you about it whilst I wash my face as an ad for the Lumi’ 🙄🙄

Em honestly we actually mostly liked you when you just chatted normal Mum tit whilst not attempting to sell a face vibrator to us

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So many people are flogging this bloody deodorant it makes me NOT want to buy it.
I’ve used it for a long time and it’s a good product however I have cancelled my subscription because I seen Emma and Beth Sandland posting it as an ad. They’ve lost themselves a customer

Reactions: 8
Is it just me that thinks it’s a bit cheeky to have a baby shower so soon after having a hen do and wedding? If I was their friend I’d be telling them to f*ck off.

Reactions: 13
Is it just me that thinks it’s a bit cheeky to have a baby shower so soon after having a hen do and wedding? If I was their friend I’d be telling them to f*ck off.
I agree…. So cheeky!! So much time & expectation of gifts! Hen do’s cost a lot & then the wedding a long with a gift cost a lot. To then expect your friends again spend time & money on a baby shower I think is a bit much. If your friends wanted to get you a gift, then they would give/post one for the baby. Otherwise a baby shower I always find is just an invitation to give a gift

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I agree…. So cheeky!! So much time & expectation of gifts! Hen do’s cost a lot & then the wedding a long with a gift cost a lot. To then expect your friends again spend time & money on a baby shower I think is a bit much. If your friends wanted to get you a gift, then they would give/post one for the baby. Otherwise a baby shower I always find is just an invitation to give a gift
Can’t wait to see the amount of #gifted items on show at the Baby Shower !

Reactions: 2
In the sisters defence, it could be a surprise so she may not know or be expecting it (this happened to me I had no idea lol). I could of course be wrong as we all know the family love an event!

Her sister is a beggy witch anyway so I’m not surprised there’s a baby shower even though they’ve already had loads of other stuff. She’s started sharing aff links and she’s an mlm tit perfume seller

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In the sisters defence, it could be a surprise so she may not know or be expecting it (this happened to me I had no idea lol). I could of course be wrong as we all know the family love an event!
There a family of beggy mitchells. The whole event will be gifted and storied for content. If they weren't the most boring sisters (not forgetting long-faced-lil) on earth I might be interested.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nah she definitely knows about it because she’s posted on her stories about baby shower outfit search. Just beggy 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I know this has been asked on here before, but what happened to her dog?

Poor thing was probably dumped :-(

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.