Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tammys

VIP Member
What is it with the cork huns tapping their nails off shite they are trying to flog the noise of the nails tapping is so annoying.

Reactions: 4

Howareyahun

VIP Member
In her underwear again 🫡 I don't know any other blogger who would do this 🫣🫣
Alittle dig a Tattle maybe, god she's a sad woman. Her mental health and anxiety mustn't be too bad today if she's able to take her clothes off and share photos with the public

Reactions: 3

OMG!!

She got such a fright, her child falls down the full lenght of the stairs but she sends him to school & next photo is of her outfit followed by her out for a walk 🙄 I think the weightloss has got to this ones head. I seen the exact same thing with my sister in law when she lost weight. I'm actually shocked at her sending him to school

• Sad

Sugersweet

Where is getting all the bloody spare time to try on all these bloody clothes and video herself. If she was a bar of chocolate she would eat herself

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
She really needs to stop going on about her weight, it's getting ridiculous now. Maybe it's just the age I am but do people not realise at this stage, when it's ALL over the internet/social media that we all come in different shapes and sizes and some people are just not meant to be a size 8 and that's ok. There are women out there who look way better/more stylish than some who are 6/8/10s.

Beddy

Chatty Member
Credit where credits due, she unfollowed klarissa from keeping it real withk,(she was mylife with five) but she changed her name because she was outted for standing by her partner who's a convicted child groomer. And when Aoife found out she deleted and blocked her, as did Ciara Dempsey. It's a pity more who know about klarissa Darcy partner Kealy Cuddihy don't be as big a person as Aoife and do the same.
I didn’t realise she did, that’s great to be fair

Tammys

VIP Member
So here she comes advertising bperfect in her underwear. My first thought was that they have started doing underwear sets. No no its just Aoife stripping off to advertise tan. Seriously 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Where does she get the time for all the try ons
Also thought they had launched a lingerie range

butterflybilly

VIP Member
She is disgusting, it is so unfair of her going on about her child like that. And yes, if needs be she should give up her job if her child needs her. I know this will sound like mammy martyr and I really don't mean it too, but I had to do the very same. The difference in my son though when I was there full time with him was unreal. It 100% made life easier for us all as a family so maybe for now she needs to think on it. My child is a teenager now and a million miles away from what his behaviour was like when in primary school.
She wont, she hates being home with him, and is far too selfish to not put herself first.... her mam and mother in law are super for helping so much.... Im so glad your child is doing better, well done for making that tough decision x

• Heart

OMG!!

Apparently she's telling people she tried injections & they didn't work for her so she lost it with diet & exercise 🫡😅

• Haha

Howareyahun

VIP Member
OMG, Aoife is so self absorbed, and her lips are like a baboons arse. She used to be likeable but now the bit of attention as a dealz version hun is gone to her head she is as bad as all the rest. Still don't know how she gets all the screentime with her children allegedly being autistic. I know parents with 1 autistic child who don't have the time to scratch themselves.