Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustAnotherFollower

Chatty Member
I dont get her at all... just goes to show all the nice things in the world and all the weight she's lost and she's still miserable...

• Heart
Reactions: 4

OMG!!

I'd say her & the husband are on weightloss injections. Weightloss don't solve problems though

Howareyahun

VIP Member
OMG the amount of clothes is absolutely disgusting and the way she keeps buying. Seems she's a very materialistic person and is trying to fill a void in her life. Sad existence. I'd be ashamed of my life to show anyone that. The greed and attention is another level with this one.

OMG!!

6.30 on Halloween & she's in the gym, every other parent out trick or treating or playing games

JustAnotherFollower

Chatty Member
How many of us have ever stopped in the middle of our morning / afternoon walk (head full of make up and hair perfectly groomed) to take a dancing video of how happy and brilliant we are to share with the world..
While in reality lying about how she really lost her weight... toxic positivity at its finest with our Aoife so fake....

She prob had that reel planned in her head for days.. just get your steps in and shut up moron...

• Heart

OMG!!

I think she is just waiting for the "you look fab Aoife" comments, creams herself for the attention. That husband of her mustn't be doing enough for her that she desperately craves this kind of attention.
Did you notice all the questions that came in were about relationships, no sex life etc. She has given that impression online to all these followers that her own was in trouble & they thought they had that in common. Social media is a big big place to be airing your relationship & you in your underwear Aoife!!

OMG!!

That fucking dance she's doing in that dress is actually making me cringe! Loves herself to death ๐Ÿ™„

Howareyahun

VIP Member
My god the crathur is screaming for attention and she has turned to insta for it. My daughter took the foto, course she did you desperado you asked her !! Aoife is on a slippery slope .

Tammys

VIP Member
I can't fathom this at all. Imagine knowing your neighbours or your kids' teachers or parents at the school gate knowing what you look like in your knickers!!
I wonder is she hopeing some cosmetics place will offer her a tummy tuck .

• Heart

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
God love her, the style tips make me cringe and it's so obvious she's off copying other instagrammers too.

• Heart

Wexy123

VIP Member
She would sicken ya with her constant ass kissing of Sarah Burke ๐Ÿคข Every post Sarah does she's on it within 5 minutes "you look amazing" "so beautiful" We get it, Sarah gave you a shout out one time ๐Ÿ™„ And if there's anyone more demented and pathetic than herself it's Sarah

• Heart

Cant-be-arsed

She is a woman who is just existing I think. Not living. For a variety of reasons but honestly I feel very sorry for her.

anotherkerrywan

Fair play to her for her weight loss and it has visibly changed her. But herself & Sinead Kehoe is claiming 4 stone in the 12 months but if you look at her highlights she was just over 13st in Jan. So it's 2 & bit in 10 months....

• Wow