Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Completely agree
Are women not too busy with the mundane things in life to obsess the way Aoife does about weight, botox, lashes, nails, make up, clothes etc... Where does she find the time if her sons needs are allegedly as bad as she says to find the time to be so self obsessed ? I don't mean anyone should neglect themselves at all but you would think Aoife was free and single the way she goes on with all the time she has for herself. I would say she is hard going.

Reactions: 3

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Exposing her son now in the privacy of his own home where he feels comfortable, has she any cop on in that head of hers? It's disgusting 🤬 someone would want to have a word with her

Cpeople

VIP Member
We will let her have her own thread lol
She already does, i was just trying to say when someone said about the amount of clothes aoife buys and where does she put them that maybe she returns them who knows!

• Heart

Howareyahun

VIP Member
She looks dead behind the eyes honest to God. I actually liked the outfit with the red shoes and the slip skirt and the leather jacket. I’ll see myself out 🙈
She should just stay off insta, she would wither you with her carry on and when she's out she thinks she's mad craic 🙄

She's the same as the rest of them ! Liar and not real she was at the start, she has to have the best of everything so of course she was going to get the injections too! Disgraceful in my opinion 2small children

It's the I'm not happy with this I'm not happy with that, shut the fuck up and be happy with what you have you selfish idiot, just craving people to be like oh Aoife not at all you look so amazing

• Heart

Malc

Chatty Member
Another death on Cork Roads last night and this eejit posts an Insta story while driving this morning 😡. Will they ever learn ?

• Angry
  • Sad

Howareyahun

VIP Member
What a self obsessed person Aoife is. If you had weight issues or lack of confidence she would wither you.

If she got away from the mirror, her endless buying and trying on clothes, talking in to her phone and actually engaged with her children they might make progress especially with the little lad. No, it's about her gym, her walk, her botox all about Aoife. Lots of people dealing with Autism and they don't carry on like this. Will do anything for attention and a few likes, it's a sad way to be.

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
She is some bloody weirdo, and then trying to say she took it in between trying on the dresses, sure her hair is different to it then the one where she's actually dressed!

Mummamare

Chatty Member
Bad enough putting herself on line half naked but her daughter up now in a swimsuit. Shame on you aoife.

• Wow

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
She is getting loads of freebies, and why would she have to do certain ‘content’ if she wasn’t getting paid? She is talking shite

Wexy123

VIP Member
It's back to seeking attention and how HARD it is on poor Aoife. On the plus size her childs behaviour wasn't too bad as she managed to get tarted up for the camera and share a video with us all on stories. Just a normal day like everyone else where siblings fight and have meltdowns!!
Honestly she rots me. I'm sure we all have or know a child with autism, and I don't know any mammy like her who apparently has it so awful but still manages to get dolled up every single day and do several try on reels. Out 2 or 3 nights a week, has the best of everything, gets free clothes by the lorry load, and still has the audacity to complain about how hard things are.

• Heart

Cant-be-arsed

I liked her at the start she was very real and honest and now she’s gone like all the rest of them desperate for a quick buck. I’m assuming she hopes she can give up work and make money off influencing.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
That fucking dance she's doing in that dress is actually making me cringe! Loves herself to death 🙄
And all the others huns blowing smoke up her hola and she reshaping. She's a lost soul obviously starving for a bit of attention.