Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mummamare

Chatty Member
Is she not teaching her child it’s ok put half naked pics of herself online is safe etc? I’m bating it into my kids to never ever take a pic like this and especially to put it on line. Jesus such bad parenting just for attention for mammy.

Reactions: 5

Howareyahun

VIP Member
No confidence she says but can parade in undies to 30 odd thousand strangers
Anyone that can go on insta to beg, flog, show their underwear and discuss their children is over flowing with confidence. Aoife just loves the attention.

harleyquinnjoker

People have messaged her to say they have seen her out and she is way prettier in real life?! Did she actually just say that 😳

• Haha
  • Sick

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
She really needs to stop going on about her weight now, it's going overboard. She actually looked lovely in her before pics and not that "big" at all. There are loads of influencers quite happy at that size and larger, modelling and looking fabulous on a daily basis, I think it's pretty shitty of her to be going on like she is now.

misslala

Chatty Member
Ah taking weightloss injections but letting us think she lost it herself. I thought it was odd alright that she rarely speaks of food or dinners even for the kids
The new post you can actually see the bruising in her tummy from the injection

• Wow

Diamonte

If both her children have additional needs why didn’t they just hire a villa with a private pool and then there’d be no issue with noise from other families.. she’s such a melt.. wonder did she have two 20kg bags for all her very and shein clothes

Mummamare

Chatty Member
The 6 year old giving the middle finger, what 6 year old knows that. I’ve had 4 of them. Her kids seem like spoilt brats to me

Wexy123

VIP Member
Is it me is she very vague about how she is loseing the weight
I would say she's on the weight loss injections, she's too fond of her drink and nights out to be losing the weight she has so quickly. Never shares her calories or meals or any details about her weight loss. She's like Amy Louise Hayde who was on every diet going for years and couldn't shift the weight and is now shedding weight at a huge rate and never shares her meals or diet either. Definitely on ozempic or something similar

Howareyahun

VIP Member
The difference in her size when showing the jeans and white top compared to doing her hair in the salon. She has herself filtered so much. The vanity of this one, she got hate over the space in her teeth, I'd say its peoples opinions Aoife. Mention it a few more times and a dentist will be on to you, you know what your at! If you're going to put yourself out there, expose your children, flaunt yourself in your underwear (that no one needs to see) then suck it up gurl. You are thriving on all the attention and love the validation.

Wexy123

VIP Member
Very sad these influencers on the weight loss injections pretending they are on strict diets. Amy louise Hayde the very same, weight falling off her but she won't admit it's saxenda

• Wow

OMG!!

So here she comes advertising bperfect in her underwear. My first thought was that they have started doing underwear sets. No no its just Aoife stripping off to advertise tan. Seriously 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Imagine your brother is in ICU and you're off getting free botox and fillers and posting your outfits of the day all smiles. The mind boggles.

Mummamare

Chatty Member
I don’t get the parading around in your underwear on social media. Will she be encouraging her daughter too? Then she lets her son do it! Like has she no shame with other parents, teachers, her family? What about her husband? I’m mortified for her!