Lifestyle_with_aoife_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reason she's going to Fota is to be weigh. They have the bigger scales for animals down there!

I’ve only started following her recently. Was she much bigger or something?

I’ve only started following her recently. Was she much bigger or something?
I wouldn't say much bigger but she has lost weight recently. Always banging on about her "reality" as a mother of an autistic child in between constantly buying new clothes.

Reactions: 4
Are both her kids autistic? That’s a tough one god love her it sounds as if the boy is quite challenging at times.
I quite like Aoife - but she has a serious shopping addiction. I’m wondering how she affords it on a part time hairdresser salary.

Reactions: 2
Credit where credits due, she unfollowed klarissa from keeping it real withk,(she was mylife with five) but she changed her name because she was outted for standing by her partner who's a convicted child groomer. And when Aoife found out she deleted and blocked her, as did Ciara Dempsey. It's a pity more who know about klarissa Darcy partner Kealy Cuddihy don't be as big a person as Aoife and do the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Credit where credits due, she unfollowed klarissa from keeping it real withk,(she was mylife with five) but she changed her name because she was outted for standing by her partner who's a convicted child groomer. And when Aoife found out she deleted and blocked her, as did Ciara Dempsey. It's a pity more who know about klarissa Darcy partner Kealy Cuddihy don't be as big a person as Aoife and do the same.
I didn’t realise she did, that’s great to be fair

Reactions: 3
I used to like her & found I could relate to her trying to lose weight, now all I see is her in her underwear 🙈 It's too much sorry

Reactions: 5
Honest to god, where does she get the money?! I've never seen anyone buy the amount she does.

Exactly. Klarissa was tagging her all the time and thankfully when she was made aware of Klarissas nasty secret, she deleted her.

I don't know where she gets the money from. Surely she just does try ons and send returns? No one needs all that.

What do ye all think about the bodysuit/lingerie inside Jean's look?
is it classy or trashy?

Exactly. Klarissa was tagging her all the time and thankfully when she was made aware of Klarissas nasty secret, she deleted her.

I don't know where she gets the money from. Surely she just does try ons and send returns? No one needs all that.
Maybe she's like the bargain buyer, she's known in Blanchard's town centre for buying wearing and returning with the smell of perfume off the clothes. Apparently the Zara staff hate seeing her coming into the shop.

• Wow
Maybe she's like the bargain buyer, she's known in Blanchard's town centre for buying wearing and returning with the smell of perfume off the clothes. Apparently the Zara staff hate seeing her coming into the shop.
Who's known in Blanch? Lifestyle with Aoife is from Cork isn't she?

Reactions: 1