Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OMG!!

I used to like her & found I could relate to her trying to lose weight, now all I see is her in her underwear πŸ™ˆ It's too much sorry

Reactions: 5

OMG!!

Ah taking weightloss injections but letting us think she lost it herself. I thought it was odd alright that she rarely speaks of food or dinners even for the kids

Howareyahun

VIP Member
So, she was on the weightless, mental health and autism bandwagon, she's probably a bit bored of that now so is jumping on the trolling (aka people having an opinion because of what she shares publicly) bandwagon. Her SM is for attention, she's crying out for validation and notice from anyone that will give it to her when she really needs to see a professional. If her anxiety levels are up because of people having an opinion on her then instagram is not for her. She's like someone stoned off their head the way she's talking and the eyelashes are way too long they are for 15 year olds!! She would wither you with her carry on. After a family funeral she was on showing off her wardrobe of clothes and what she wore, like really, how was that even appropriate ??

Tammys

VIP Member
First tine wearing a bikini in 12 years
No different to wearing her knickers and bra on camera every second day

• Heart
  • Haha

Chazzyboo

Chatty Member
That knob has he child up again dancing around in his underwear. Is she derailed or something ....

• Sick
  • Angry

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
That fucking dance she's doing in that dress is actually making me cringe! Loves herself to death πŸ™„
It's honestly like something you'd put up if you were after having a few drinks, not stone cold sober! I nearly died from the cringe for her.

Reactions: 4

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Was there any need to go in to detail why she wouldn't be on instagram in her underwear for a few days? No, don't think so. More attention seeking, her inbox will be "blowing up" and she will be thankful for all the "support" from her "insta family" πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Hope her brother will be OK.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Away on holidays in what looks like the Sunset Beach Club in Benalmadena and still whinging about the struggles her kids have. She should have known that a family resort like that would be non stop activities/entertainment and unsuitable for her kids, she's not stupid. She could have also explained to reception the kids struggles and asked to move apartment, they are very obliging. It's also highly unlikely anyone commented on her flat stomach, she's just lacking attention from Ronan and needs attention from her followers. As for the tiredness and the kids meltdowns/struggles, she still finds time to twist and twirl on the balcony with her fashion show every day.

Aoife there's a fine prom and beach in front of the hotel take the kids off for a stroll and get them an ice cream and stop the whinging. And put a bit of thought in to your next holiday, never mind wanting it to look insta perfect or trying to keep up with the Jones's. Her poor husband.

• Heart

Wexy123

VIP Member
I'd love a quater of her and Sarah Burbs confidence
At least Aoife has lost weight though (but probably with the help of injections) Sarah Burbs is as big as she ever was and telling blatant lies about weight loss and filtering her photos. Then she comes on her stories and everyone can see that she's still a beast πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

OMG!!

She didn't just post 'what I wore' to a funeral or for the three days if it 🫣

• Wow

Howareyahun

VIP Member
I’ve only started following her recently. Was she much bigger or something?
I wouldn't say much bigger but she has lost weight recently. Always banging on about her "reality" as a mother of an autistic child in between constantly buying new clothes.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
What the f**k was that about? My daughter took this photo and I look like a hooker so I'll just post it. What is wrong with this girl? Who asks their daughter to take a photo of you in your underwear & who in gods name thinks it's normal to post it. What is going through her head. I honestly thought she had copped on the last few weeks but this is a different level πŸ™„
I think she is just waiting for the "you look fab Aoife" comments, creams herself for the attention. That husband of her mustn't be doing enough for her that she desperately craves this kind of attention.

OMG!!

I'm living for the day she gives up the injection & piles on the weight again. Hate how she claims to be insecure when she was heavy but now wants us all to think how easy she lost the weight when she was actually injecting herself πŸ™„