Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tammys

VIP Member
That knob has he child up again dancing around in his underwear. Is she derailed or something ....
Absolutely disgraceful look he is only a little boy but if she wants to share him do it with clothes on.
Jesus christ is she that desperate for followers

Reactions: 3

Howareyahun

VIP Member
She really loves herself and lives for the attention. She's a dose, becoming totally unlikeable very fast.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
What does she mean by caught in the act, she handed him the phone and then shared it to insta, attention seeking at it's finest. As her friend Sarah Burke would say, there's a want in her.

Her 6 year old comes across as brazen and spoilt, probably has him that way as she can't be bothered parenting him and uses it autism as an excuse.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
She's nuts absolutely bonkers, screaming for attention and help. One seriously disturbed girl.

It was her grandmother's funeral I think.

• Wow

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Oh I don’t know I feel kind of sorry for her it’s obvious home life is stressful with what looks like little to no help from Her husband and most definitely no attention which she is craving and ending up seeking it from complete strangers on the internet
I feel sorry for her too that she thinks insta is where her support is, most 'followers' are blowing smoke up her ass.

OMG!!

Not one mention of her son who fell down the stairs before being sent to school but feels the need to post photos of herself in two different thongs 🙄 The mind boggles 🤚

OMG!!

In her underwear again 🫡 I don't know any other blogger who would do this 🫣🫣

butterflybilly

VIP Member
She is getting loads of freebies, and why would she have to do certain ‘content’ if she wasn’t getting paid? She is talking shite
She got 5 gifted dresses in one haul last week alone..... just fuck off Aoife!!!!! Shes another one using "a sob story" to gain followers and freebies.... "look, my son with autisim is making my life miserable"

anotherkerrywan

How many of us have ever stopped in the middle of our morning / afternoon walk (head full of make up and hair perfectly groomed) to take a dancing video of how happy and brilliant we are to share with the world..
While in reality lying about how she really lost her weight... toxic positivity at its finest with our Aoife so fake....

She prob had that reel planned in her head for days.. just get your steps in and shut up moron...
It wasn't empowering, it wasn't supporting women- it was her been a mad one. If she has lost all her weight with Sinead, I would love to see what i eat in a day especially when she can prance around in her underwear.

• Heart

Howareyahun

VIP Member
6.30 on Halloween & she's in the gym, every other parent out trick or treating or playing games
And putting on her stories then so she can say it's her down time, stop showing it there's no need ! Who cares if she's at the gym or not, attention seeking at it's finest.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
I was more horrified by the television in the kids bedrooms. They’re so young to have their own tv.
I'd say they are spoiled and have everything, I mean their mother is a spendaholic and materialistic and comes across as very jealous of others so of course the kids have TVs in their rooms. To be honest we shouldn't even know that, a terrible invasion of their privacy. And whatever the daughter was watching last night at that hour she should have been in bed for herself.