Lifestyle_with_aoife_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she started she was lovely to follow
But not anymore she's the same as the other huns now with shite collabs how has she so much time to herself beats me.
No shame if on those injections bur be be honest to your followers
Jezs every second person seems to be on them
And then a shortage for diabetics.
She gained a bit of a following and she changed.

Reactions: 2
Yepp saxenda!
I agree I used to love her and now i dislike her! she has changed so much

Reactions: 4
The weight is deffo falling off her. I was quite envious because I was 12 st 10 and I still am 😫. I even considered that PT she was working with 🙄. I don’t like a lot of what she’s showing now she dressed better before.

The weight is deffo falling off her. I was quite envious because I was 12 st 10 and I still am 😫. I even considered that PT she was working with 🙄. I don’t like a lot of what she’s showing now she dressed better before.
Same here I actually made contact with sinead however I have decided to join unislim instead

Ah taking weightloss injections but letting us think she lost it herself. I thought it was odd alright that she rarely speaks of food or dinners even for the kids

Reactions: 5
That knob has he child up again dancing around in his underwear. Is she derailed or something ....

• Sick
  • Angry
That knob has he child up again dancing around in his underwear. Is she derailed or something ....
Absolutely disgraceful look he is only a little boy but if she wants to share him do it with clothes on.
Jesus christ is she that desperate for followers

Reactions: 3
Ah taking weightloss injections but letting us think she lost it herself. I thought it was odd alright that she rarely speaks of food or dinners even for the kids
The new post you can actually see the bruising in her tummy from the injection

• Wow
I didn’t think anything of it till someone said the injections and it would make sense
Wow thats desperate... I was looking back in her reels this evening.... since July her body shape has changed so much..
She lost some amount. I am around 30 pounds overweight I be embarrassed to go to doc and ask for injections .. couldn't afford it either. And I don't think it should be given on medical card either.

Wow thats desperate... I was looking back in her reels this evening.... since July her body shape has changed so much..
She lost some amount. I am around 30 pounds overweight I be embarrassed to go to doc and ask for injections .. couldn't afford it either. And I don't think it should be given on medical card either.
You can see she’s done no work to loose it. No muscle building at all still round just a little smaller round

Reactions: 1
I think you can they were talking about it on Sarah Burke tread but it was mixed if it’s free or fit you pay some towards it

I'm actually disgusted over her letting everyone think she lost it herself. You'd expect this from Sarah Burke or those. I'd have had way more respect for her if she had of said she was on injections. Flaunting around in her nip she should be ashamed of herself 😡

I'm actually disgusted over her letting everyone think she lost it herself. You'd expect this from Sarah Burke or those. I'd have had way more respect for her if she had of said she was on injections. Flaunting around in her nip she should be ashamed of herself 😡
I suppose it was strange she never discussed her meals etc.
Why not just be honest