Lifestyle_with_aoife_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bleeping dance she's doing in that dress is actually making me cringe! Loves herself to death 🙄
It's honestly like something you'd put up if you were after having a few drinks, not stone cold sober! I nearly died from the cringe for her.

Reactions: 4
I know life must be very hard but
Why tell her child's business to 30 odd thousand strangers.
He can not consent to his private life being exposed to so many.

Reactions: 2
Has he had a diagnosis or is she assuming? Me and my husband often took a child each and just got on with it. It seems to me she’s diagnosed him herself for content and pity

Reactions: 1
Very sad these influencers on the weight loss injections pretending they are on strict diets. Amy louise Hayde the very same, weight falling off her but she won't admit it's saxenda

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her before and after today just looks like some one naked in one and dressed in the other. He poor kids must be getting some tit over her carry on

OMG the amount of clothes is absolutely disgusting and the way she keeps buying. Seems she's a very materialistic person and is trying to fill a void in her life. Sad existence. I'd be ashamed of my life to show anyone that. The greed and attention is another level with this one.

Reactions: 4
OMG the amount of clothes is absolutely disgusting and the way she keeps buying. Seems she's a very materialistic person and is trying to fill a void in her life. Sad existence. I'd be ashamed of my life to show anyone that. The greed and attention is another level with this one.
It's obscene dear christ

Cry me a river now Aoife, course you are getting paid and getting a lot of nice benefits as well (though nothing could compensate me for shilling myself and my children on instagram). It does sound a bit more personal, probably one of her insta buddies caught backbiting her.

Skitting I don't get paid for this ahh yes you do
Wonder is it over those injections .that someone let the cat out of the bag

She is getting loads of freebies, and why would she have to do certain ‘content’ if she wasn’t getting paid? She is talking shite

Reactions: 3
She is getting loads of freebies, and why would she have to do certain ‘content’ if she wasn’t getting paid? She is talking shite
She got 5 gifted dresses in one haul last week alone..... just duck off Aoife!!!!! Shes another one using "a sob story" to gain followers and freebies.... "look, my son with autisim is making my life miserable"

Reactions: 3