Lifestyle_with_aoife_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's the same as the rest of them ! Liar and not real she was at the start, she has to have the best of everything so of course she was going to get the injections too! Disgraceful in my opinion 2small children

Reactions: 3
Well as somebody said back in the thread, there is definitely a bit of a want in her. She's only fooling herself getting injections, she wasn't so big that she couldn't have lost it herself.

Reactions: 1
I just don’t see the point of the injections it’s a quick fix and what’s going to happen when you stop taking them… you get your appetite back and all the weight with it

I'm actually disgusted over her letting everyone think she lost it herself. You'd expect this from Sarah Burke or those. I'd have had way more respect for her if she had of said she was on injections. Flaunting around in her nip she should be ashamed of herself 😡
So am I...I actually can't get over her posting all these before and after photos lately and it's all false like I'm raging over it

I think you can they were talking about it on Sarah Burke tread but it was mixed if it’s free or fit you pay some towards it
Are you joking? Are Drs actually prescribing weight loss injections? Is this safe? What’s going on? Do you have to be a certain BMI? Do you have to have other conditions like type 2 diabetes? Do you have to be awaiting surgery or something? Surgery as in I’ve heard of people being told to lose weight before IVF or knee replacements.
Sorry for all the questions I am baffled

Are you joking? Are Drs actually prescribing weight loss injections? Is this safe? What’s going on? Do you have to be a certain BMI? Do you have to have other conditions like type 2 diabetes? Do you have to be awaiting surgery or something? Surgery as in I’ve heard of people being told to lose weight before IVF or knee replacements.
Sorry for all the questions I am baffled
I have only heard of it don’t know anyone on it but on another tread it’s original for diabetes but now being sold as weight loss injections and need to be over a certain BMI to get it as far as I know I’m guessing it’s all legit or else doctors wouldn’t be letting people use it its massive in other countries only new to Ireland

I want to delete her but I'm going to wait for karma to catch up with her & she'll put on all the weight again

Reactions: 2
I liked her at the start she was very real and honest and now she’s gone like all the rest of them desperate for a quick buck. I’m assuming she hopes she can give up work and make money off influencing.

If Aoife gives up work it should be for the sake of her children that she needs to give a bit of attention to instead of relying on others. Her 'reality' isn't too bad today, she's gone off for a facial. She will be on later in her underwear doing some promotion followed by a big lip, sad eyes and ridiculous lashes whining about something.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If Aoife gives up work it should be for the sake of her children that she needs to give a bit of attention to instead of relying on others. Her 'reality' isn't too bad today, she's gone off for a facial. She will be on later in her underwear doing some promotion followed by a big lip, sad eyes and ridiculous lashes whining about something.
Oh agreed but I don’t think that will be the primary driver for her to give up working. And also maybe they can’t afford it I wonder is that it? Something has to feed her shopping addiction she’s on this morning in yet another fleecy yoke the new Edit Row ones talking about this colour and the other one she got. My God she seems to spend it like it’s going out of fashion!

Kicking back the leg like Sarah Burps.
Do these insta wans every look back at what they post and not be mortified

That bleeping dance she's doing in that dress is actually making me cringe! Loves herself to death 🙄

Reactions: 4
That bleeping dance she's doing in that dress is actually making me cringe! Loves herself to death 🙄
And all the others huns blowing smoke up her hola and she reshaping. She's a lost soul obviously starving for a bit of attention.

She is a woman who is just existing I think. Not living. For a variety of reasons but honestly I feel very sorry for her.

Reactions: 4