Lifestyle_with_aoife_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We will let her have her own thread lol
She already does, i was just trying to say when someone said about the amount of clothes aoife buys and where does she put them that maybe she returns them who knows!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She already does, i was just trying to say when someone said about the amount of clothes aoife buys and where does she put them that maybe she returns them who knows!
Jezs the mind boggles where she would store them all.
I know some properly from company's just to show and return.

Reactions: 1
She got such a fright, her child falls down the full lenght of the stairs but she sends him to school & next photo is of her outfit followed by her out for a walk 🙄 I think the weightloss has got to this ones head. I seen the exact same thing with my sister in law when she lost weight. I'm actually shocked at her sending him to school

• Sad
She got such a fright, her child falls down the full lenght of the stairs but she sends him to school & next photo is of her outfit followed by her out for a walk 🙄 I think the weightloss has got to this ones head. I seen the exact same thing with my sister in law when she lost weight. I'm actually shocked at her sending him to school
I agree I had a,friend who lost loads of weight sadly she also lost her personality.
Delighted she lost Weight but she transformed in to a totally different person and not in a nice way .
She constantly remarked in a nasty way if anyone had a bit of weight

Aoife is just obsessed with herself, it's all about her. Imagine sending your child to school after a fall,it would be interesting to know if she informed the school? Keeping the boy home from school would interrupt her routine never mind his. It's herself she was thinking of.

Couldn’t wait to ship him of so she cold tell
Insta about how hard her life is! I’d say she makes half of it up for content! Tis morning it’s This 🤯🤯 the eye lashes are atrocious! And an old brace wouldn’t go astray!

Reactions: 1
Aoife is just mad to wear the body suit and her boobs down to her knees 🤮 It would be fine if the boobs were where they should be !!

Not one mention of her son who fell down the stairs before being sent to school but feels the need to post photos of herself in two different thongs 🙄 The mind boggles 🤚

Fair play to her for her weight loss and it has visibly changed her. But herself & Sinead Kehoe is claiming 4 stone in the 12 months but if you look at her highlights she was just over 13st in Jan. So it's 2 & bit in 10 months....

• Wow
Reactions: 4