Lifestyle_with_aoife_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6.30 on Halloween & she's in the gym, every other parent out trick or treating or playing games

Reactions: 4
6.30 on Halloween & she's in the gym, every other parent out trick or treating or playing games
And putting on her stories then so she can say it's her down time, stop showing it there's no need ! Who cares if she's at the gym or not, attention seeking at it's finest.

Reactions: 3
I found it really hard to watch her stories yesterday going on about the child and how they are all suffering over his behaviour and showing what he did to a bedroom door. I think it's disgusting she's showing that on her instagram. My son is autistic (he would have done similar and more at that age) and I would no more have told a family member don't mind say thousands on instagram what he'd done. It's so disloyal.

Reactions: 1
I found it really hard to watch her stories yesterday going on about the child and how they are all suffering over his behaviour and showing what he did to a bedroom door. I think it's disgusting she's showing that on her instagram. My son is autistic (he would have done similar and more at that age) and I would no more have told a family member don't mind say thousands on instagram what he'd done. It's so disloyal.
It's all attention seeking I think. Everyone has things going on in their lives that they don't share on the internet because there is no need to. Life can be tough for everyone.

Reactions: 2
These insta wans give their children no privacy.
No one needed to see that Door ok come on and say you had a bad day but do not disrespect your child's private life.
How has she so much time to do all these clothes try ons.

These insta wans give their children no privacy.
No one needed to see that Door ok come on and say you had a bad day but do not disrespect your child's private life.
How has she so much time to do all these clothes try ons.
And he’s always half naked on her stories

• Sad
Has Aoife actually done anything with her kids over mid term. We probably would have seen it if she did. Loads of time for herself though and looking for likes on the gram 🙁

What a self obsessed person Aoife is. If you had weight issues or lack of confidence she would wither you.

If she got away from the mirror, her endless buying and trying on clothes, talking in to her phone and actually engaged with her children they might make progress especially with the little lad. No, it's about her gym, her walk, her botox all about Aoife. Lots of people dealing with Autism and they don't carry on like this. Will do anything for attention and a few likes, it's a sad way to be.

What a self obsessed person Aoife is. If you had weight issues or lack of confidence she would wither you.

If she got away from the mirror, her endless buying and trying on clothes, talking in to her phone and actually engaged with her children they might make progress especially with the little lad. No, it's about her gym, her walk, her botox all about Aoife. Lots of people dealing with Autism and they don't carry on like this. Will do anything for attention and a few likes, it's a sad way to be.
If she has to give up work, she will go nuts if she has to stop buying clothes, having botox, lips pumped, stupid fake looking eyelashes..... she comes across so insincere i think, its all about how the son effects her🙄

If she has to give up work, she will go nuts if she has to stop buying clothes, having botox, lips pumped, stupid fake looking eyelashes..... she comes across so insincere i think, its all about how the son effects her🙄
I think she uses the son as an excuse to justify how self obsessed she is

Her eyelashes are awful to be honest and she’s vain getting Botox.id get my teeth fixed first

I'd love to know how she affords it all on a part time wage. Who minds the kids when she's working? All the clothes, makeup, botox, fillers & gym membership. Ronan works nights but she seems to be still able to get around. Always find like shes digging at family & friends for not supporting her too. I wonder why 🤷‍♀️

When is instagram going to clamp down on the over shareing of Children
And their privacy.
They have no say on their life being exposed to thousands of strangers.
We don't need to know if they are haveing melt downs and the intimate details.
I allways find it strange that the other parent or partner of these insta huns children don't said no stop over shareing.

She is disgusting, it is so unfair of her going on about her child like that. And yes, if needs be she should give up her job if her child needs her. I know this will sound like mammy martyr and I really don't mean it too, but I had to do the very same. The difference in my son though when I was there full time with him was unreal. It 100% made life easier for us all as a family so maybe for now she needs to think on it. My child is a teenager now and a million miles away from what his behaviour was like when in primary school.

• Heart
She is disgusting, it is so unfair of her going on about her child like that. And yes, if needs be she should give up her job if her child needs her. I know this will sound like mammy martyr and I really don't mean it too, but I had to do the very same. The difference in my son though when I was there full time with him was unreal. It 100% made life easier for us all as a family so maybe for now she needs to think on it. My child is a teenager now and a million miles away from what his behaviour was like when in primary school.
She wont, she hates being home with him, and is far too selfish to not put herself first.... her mam and mother in law are super for helping so much.... Im so glad your child is doing better, well done for making that tough decision x

• Heart
Exposing her son now in the privacy of his own home where he feels comfortable, has she any cop on in that head of hers? It's disgusting 🤬 someone would want to have a word with her

Exposing her son now in the privacy of his own home where he feels comfortable, has she any cop on in that head of hers? It's disgusting 🤬 someone would want to have a word with her
So sad 😞 what kind of a mother is this ?