Lifestyle_with_aoife_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually shocked why in the name of god would you show your young son in his underwear to thousands of strangers.
Where is her husband surely he sees this is wrong
Omg if I had posted my children like this I'd never hear the end of it
---
Think she took it down the clip of the child in his underpants

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I only dip in and out of this ones stories so apologies. What diagnosis does her son have? His behaviour seemed very typical of a little boy his age in that video last night. I hadn’t ever seen him in her stories, only her talking about him and I got the impression he was on the more severe end of the scale with autism? Please excuse my ignorance on the topic but I was surprised to see that normal interaction last night given the way she talks about him. (Normal apart from the fact he was in his underwear 😤)

Reactions: 2
I'm actually shocked why in the name of god would you show your young son in his underwear to thousands of strangers.
---
I reported her story, she's a stupid cow

Her eyelashes are awful to be honest and she’s vain getting Botox.id get my teeth fixed first
But her teeth don’t appear to be broken?! There’s nothing wrong with having a gap in your teeth, we don’t all have to be identical. She has mentioned before about considering getting the gap closed but she didn’t seem that bothered. Botox is so common now, I don’t think it’s preserved for the most vain in society anymore.
---
---
No it’s still there, I think if you report a story then you can’t see it after, gets hidden from you or something.

Reactions: 1
So here she comes advertising bperfect in her underwear. My first thought was that they have started doing underwear sets. No no its just Aoife stripping off to advertise tan. Seriously 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So here she comes advertising bperfect in her underwear. My first thought was that they have started doing underwear sets. No no its just Aoife stripping off to advertise tan. Seriously 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Where does she get the time for all the try ons
Also thought they had launched a lingerie range

Reactions: 3
I don’t get the parading around in your underwear on social media. Will she be encouraging her daughter too? Then she lets her son do it! Like has she no shame with other parents, teachers, her family? What about her husband? I’m mortified for her!

Reactions: 5
So embarrassing!! I don't know anyone else I follow that feels the need to strip for instagram & then keeps saying ' oh ye see me in my underwear more than my husbsnd do' 🤦‍♀️

Completely agree
Are women not too busy with the mundane things in life to obsess the way Aoife does about weight, botox, lashes, nails, make up, clothes etc... Where does she find the time if her sons needs are allegedly as bad as she says to find the time to be so self obsessed ? I don't mean anyone should neglect themselves at all but you would think Aoife was free and single the way she goes on with all the time she has for herself. I would say she is hard going.

She never stops going on about her weight, it's ridiculous. She was nearly crying over 4 pounds!! Absolutely they are, I was lucky if I got to brush my hair when my son was small and I wasn't working outside the home!

She is full if herself . Another one annoying me lately is living with Nicole. . Her voice .... Any thread for her ... ...

Lads is it just me or her last photo 4 stones in the difference. She has lost weight in the pics but not 4 stones no way

When she started she was lovely to follow
But not anymore she's the same as the other huns now with shite collabs how has she so much time to herself beats me.
No shame if on those injections bur be be honest to your followers
Jezs every second person seems to be on them
And then a shortage for diabetics.