Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

there isnā€™t much more to tell. She interacts with Parker as little in person as she does on insta. Her fashion sense is diabolical. And she really does look like she needs a good wash.

I just donā€™t get the attraction from someone who prioritises his health and is surrounded by women with similar interests?
She used to be super skinny and glam! She followed me at one point on insta šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
I canā€™t believe sheā€™s left it until heā€™s 20 months old to start teaching him!!!

Reactions: 4
Yep heā€™s nearly two and still doesnā€™t use a spoon? Bad parenting

Reactions: 2
I just donā€™t understand why she thinks she can get away with not wearing a bra? It looks awful

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Saying that 7.00pm canā€™t come round quickly enough some days - and then she sits and looks through photos. Seriously weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I canā€™t cope with this woman.
Put a swimsuit on Vinted and put ā€˜very goodā€™ but on the pictures itā€™s covered in sand.
Pls- how is that ā€˜very good conditionā€™ ?! As if I would ever buy a swimsuit covered in sand.
Also, 18-24 too small for him? Wow heā€™s a big lad!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
If the state of that spare room doesnā€™t tell her that she doesnā€™t need to buy anymore tit, then I donā€™t know what will!
How is that room even in that state? She doesnā€™t work, she has more than enough time in a day to put stuff away properly instead of chucking it in there.. like the 2 hours she chucks Parker in his room before he actually falls to sleep for example šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 6
You can tell sheā€™s never let him feed himself. He eats like a baby who is under one, he should be able to feed himself competently with a spoon by now with less mess!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.