Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1hr 45 mins she has left him in his cot and he hasn’t fallen asleep…. That is just neglect. He is obviously starting to drop a nap, she needs to get off her lazy ass and realise that instead of leaving him in his cot for so long. what on earth is she doing whilst he is up there? Poor kid

• Wow
Reactions: 8
1hr 45 mins she has left him in his cot and he hasn’t fallen asleep…. That is just neglect. He is obviously starting to drop a nap, she needs to get off her lazy ass and realise that instead of leaving him in his cot for so long. what on earth is she doing whilst he is up there? Poor kid
Exactly, why leave him in there for so long? If he doesn’t want to sleep he doesn’t want to. It’s not like he is 6 months old and needs to nap🫠

Also why is she getting loads of eggs? What about the girls?🐓

2 and a half hours!!!!

No wonder he's fallen asleep poor thing probably thinks he's in there for life now.

And why is he having a bottle in the middle of the day?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It’s beyond cruel

Reactions: 1
Sorry but not sorry, I am unfollowing… she is out of touch with reality, with the NICU talk and now leaving that little boy for over 2 hours…. She is actually vile

Reactions: 3
granted she’s giving it away but why are NUK sending her weaning stuff??

also 2.5 hours??? Boils my blood. My boy would scream if I left him like that. Clearly Parker is used to being ignored

Reactions: 6
Leaving him awake, alone for 2.5 hours? My youngest who is a similar age to Parker doesn’t even nap for 2.5 hours!

Reactions: 3
Her smile in selfies actually infuriates me, it makes me so mad

• Haha
Reactions: 5
'Mums on the loose' 'mama is OUT OUT' .... goes to Pizza express 🙄 i bet that was WiLd

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.