Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she taking him out in mud with just little trainers on? Wouldnā€™t wear his wellies, what is he 14? Also that viewpoint they went to is literally just a steep hill and nothing elsešŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Why is she taking him out in mud with just little trainers on? Wouldnā€™t wear his wellies, what is he 14? Also that viewpoint they went to is literally just a steep hill and nothing elsešŸ˜‚
Why is their child on a lead in the countryside? I get using reins when kids are in busy areas or roads but theyā€™re completely unnecessary in this video!

Reactions: 4
Didnā€™t she get that my little zoo book last week as well? I donā€™t understand why she needs to get him more books, he could start his own flipping library by now.

Reactions: 5
Why does she always have to pull her ā€˜pOstPaRtUm HaiR šŸ„“ā€™ tufts out? We get it, you had a baby! And youā€™ve not shut up about it since šŸ˜“

• Haha
Valentines card for Parker?!? Sheā€™s unhinged! The kids two, heā€™s got no idea what a card or Valentineā€™s Day is; and despite your best efforts Char, he canā€™t read

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So apparently theyā€™ve not had a cuddle since he was 8 months old but when he was poorly like last week, she was saying heā€™s been cuddling her šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Did she leave him in his cot for 2 hours šŸ˜³
I don't know why this baffles her so much, yes sometimes they're tired sometimes they're not? The other day he woke up at like 8.30 and she seemed shocked he didn't want a nap normal time. She's so thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't know why this baffles her so much, yes sometimes they're tired sometimes they're not? The other day he woke up at like 8.30 and she seemed shocked he didn't want a nap normal time. She's so thick.
I canā€™t believe she just left him there for two hours not sleeping. Read his cues.
Turn your tv off and parent

View attachment 1890239
Why is she not sitting any boundaries for this kid? Stop bleeping filming him & tell him no!
Exactly! I have a very similar necklace with my daughters initial and everytime she tries to play with i just say itā€™s a really special necklace so letā€™s not play with it. And obviously she doesnā€™t understand it everytime but at least we are trying unlike char. Parker just seems to have no boundaries at all and is meant to be in the same routine he was when he was 8 months oldšŸ« šŸ« 

8AB4ABE0-A45A-44DD-9C64-933FC6EC0AB3.jpeg

Thats exactly how I feel Char when I see your stories. ā€˜Jesus Christ, itā€™s the same tit as yesterday and the day before and the day before thatā€™ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
ā€Counting to nineā€ ofc he is, he might as well go to uni next week

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.