Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s she making going to the dentist such a big deal and a huge occasion 😭

Also not going to soft play anymore to avoid the colds and germs lasted long didn’t it 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she go to the dentist? It's hard for me to work it out as she's only mentioned it 5374 times today 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find it bizarre that she’s making such a big deal of a dental appointment for a one year old. At that age it’s literally just to get them used to the environment, she needs to get a job or a proper hobby as her stories are so boring!

Reactions: 7
She’s just trying to make out she’s such a perfect mum.
That statistic of % kids not going to the dentist is because no fucker can get in an nhs one

Reactions: 4
She’s just trying to make out she’s such a perfect mum.
That statistic of % kids not going to the dentist is because no fucker can get in an nhs one
If the leaflets were printed last year-which there’s a good chance they were as we’re only 11 days into this year- then the leaflet is referring to 2021, the majority of which the county spent in lockdown; again when no fucker could go because we weren’t allowed to leave the house

Reactions: 2
Of course she can take Parker to the dentist, she doesn’t work, Parker is left to his own devices fairly often judging by one of the most recent reels she’s made and her Mum has Parker once a week so she can get on with housework! She’s hardly stretched during the week!

Could have ironed her skirt before going out. She’s gained some size recently. Given Charlie is so into the gym it shocks me she isn’t more health conscious.

Reactions: 7
Omg that outfit 🤣🤣🤣
i mean how can she think it looks good? The sheer tights, Ill fitting skirt, bobbly jumper. It’s awful!

And FYI Char, your kid is 1, it’s not a ’school night’ when he doesn’t go to school, he doesn’t even go to nursery. She doesn’t work!

Reactions: 16
Is the skirt really short or has she just pulled it so high up to keep the girls from sagging somewhat

• Haha
Reactions: 2
duck me can’t believe she went to what looked like a half decent cocktail bar, dressed like that 😬 there’s a good reason half this shite she buys has been dumped at the boot fair!! That jumper looks fit for the bin 😖

Reactions: 9
bleeping hell my eyes, what I have just seen? She looks like a low rent hooker with that skirt and tights. Jesus, just off to gouge my eyes out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not sure she needs to branch into what she feeds Parker in a day videos. Too much. That’s what she feeds him.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.