Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, doesn’t Charlie do enough without cleaning .. whilst our Char films him as well 😂

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure she would know about it if he actually had croup. You sure it’s not just a cough Char??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pretty sure she would know about it if he actually had croup. You sure it’s not just a cough Char??
lol exactly croup is quite a serious illness. If he had croup he’d be poorly not just a bleeping cough. Ffs she’s always so over the top!

Reactions: 1
Greedy cow. Why buy two To Good go Go bags when you get so much in them? Leave one for someone else who would appreciate the cheap food. That’s annoyed me more than it should this morning!

Reactions: 6
Does the monitor say 29 degrees in his room. Not wonder he’s woke up he’s bleeping boiling
Edit it’s 23 😂 I had to screen shot zoom in still too hot tho

I still can’t believe she just fucks him off in to his cot for hours to go to sleep and then he sleeps 😬 so he’s in there for hours on end while she sits and watches tv and eating

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Another rucksack in case his other one is dirty?! WASH IT CHAR YOU LAZY COW

"I hardly ever come on here and talk...."

Ok, Char you were literally talking us through your charity shop haul an hour ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"I hardly ever come on here and talk...."
Yet more #liesofcharlouise she’s on her stories that much boring everyone senseless that all the glass eyes in the world have gone to sleep 😂

The absolute state of her at that charity warehouse, certainly repping the charity shop look*

*disclaimer, I have nothing against charity shops and you can get some good stuff but she always seems to buy the tit!

Attachments

Yet more #liesofcharlouise she’s on her stories that much boring everyone senseless that all the glass eyes in the world have gone to sleep 😂

The absolute state of her at that charity warehouse, certainly repping the charity shop look*

*disclaimer, I have nothing against charity shops and you can get some good stuff but she always seems to buy the tit!
With the specs to make her look intelligent 🤣🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is one of her tits so much bigger than the other. I breast feed my 15 month old on demand and my boobs are not that bleeping wonky.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She left a gifted 10 course tasting meal at the 6th course. The privilege is unbearable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.