Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was the bottle of milk in the bed with Parker when she went to get him up this morning?!

Reactions: 2
That reel ā€œwhat I thought being a boy mum would be likeā€ 90% of them are him in dangerous situations which I absolutely wouldnā€™t be videoing šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 5
That reel ā€œwhat I thought being a boy mum would be likeā€ 90% of them are him in dangerous situations which I absolutely wouldnā€™t be videoing šŸ™ˆ
Which she probably puts porker into just for content for the gram!

Reactions: 1
That story of her going in to his room this morning is further proof that heā€™s not as long as his cot (if she said he was a a wide as his cot Iā€™d believe it šŸ˜‚). I know I keep going on about this but duck me she really pisses me off with all her pointless lies!

Reactions: 3
Thought Parker never had chocolateā€¦. šŸ¤”
Remember what she says and what sheā€™s posts are two different things.
Why every weekend does she do the whole ā€œwho thought a 6am good delivery would be a good ideaā€
Yeah weā€™ve seen it before stop doing it. Sheā€™s playing stupid

Reactions: 7
Remember what she says and what sheā€™s posts are two different things.
Why every weekend does she do the whole ā€œwho thought a 6am good delivery would be a good ideaā€
Yeah weā€™ve seen it before stop doing it. Sheā€™s playing stupid
i actually canā€™t keep up with her lies anymore šŸ˜…

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s got a problem now seriously.
what kid needs that many books?

also made me laugh when she said ā€˜I havenā€™t been to a charity shop since last yearā€™ ā€¦.we are 10 days in char. 10 days.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Parker watching TV.....MUST surround him by books...see everyone he's obsessed WIFF buks he's obsessed šŸ˜“šŸ„±

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.