Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe this boring bint still isn’t 30 yet! Her stories this morning about booking a holiday we’re enough to send a glass eye to sleep!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe this boring bint still isn’t 30 yet! Her stories this morning about booking a holiday we’re enough to send a glass eye to sleep!!
She's awful. Such a granny at 29, (and that's an insult to grannies really). And why does she insist in going on IG looking sweaty and stinky. Nasty. She's going on like She's the only person to ever book a holiday 🙄

Exactly, so are they never going to go anywhere or do anything different because Porker doesn’t like it? She’s bleeping clueless and just making a rod for her own back.
There's no way that's the reason. They must've argued or it was utter tit. She's barking on about booking a holiday. Why? If Parker the mf king doesn't like being away? bleeping idiot woman she is

I’m not so sure this is the reason they left. He slept fine when they went away in summer. She’s always going on about him being a great sleeper. NYE won’t have been cheap either so I’m just not convinced……
She doesn't bleeping work. If she had to get up everyday and actually work for her money then she'd be less inclined book getaways and let a toddler dictate when the leave. What a load of tit. Trouble in her delusional paradise is what I think. Maybe Charlie told her he's not proposing

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Why an earth would you book a holiday abroad with the baby who wouldn’t sleep 4 hours away from home.. days after said holiday where you had to come home? Where’s the logic

Reactions: 10
Why an earth would you book a holiday abroad with the baby who wouldn’t sleep 4 hours away from home.. days after said holiday where you had to come home? Where’s the logic
#liesofcharllouise

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Because they actually had a huge bust up/Charlie was called into one of his 100 jobs 👀

Reactions: 1
Video her ill child for the gram yet again! Such a bleeping weird thing to do.

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why they always seem to be ill, Porker doesn’t even go to nursery yet so imagine what it’ll be like when he does!!

Reactions: 4
Rice for lunch then rice again for dinner with the curry... she’s useless at meal planning 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.