Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Todays to do list:

‘be present with Parker’

I don’t think I need to say more, but surely being present with your child shouldn’t be on a to do list and should come naturally?
I came to say the same thing. There’s something fundamentally wrong if you need to put time with your child on a to do list!! She’s not all there is she!

Reactions: 8
So where do we think she is working??
I reckon she does bar work. She’s been alluding to working for a long time now and it’s always been in the evenings. That photo she posted yesterday looked like some sort of outdoor event thing so I think wherever it is did an outside bar thing.

Reactions: 2
I thought it might be some pop up food truck thing. Maybe a “friend” (of Charlie’s?!) owns one and she helps out.
She only seems to do it and show outdoor things like Christmas time etc

Reactions: 1
They do outside events in Rochester castle so she must work in some kind of food or drink van I reckon

You can tell she buys her clothes from a charity shop. Why does she always buy the bogging looking clothes when you can find so many nice things in the charity shops!

Why has Parker got to eat his meal off a bleeping napkin and not a plate 😂🤣🤣😭

• Haha
Why does she buy so much stuff!?! Surely Parker doesn't play with half of it.
Also, the book situation... I have 2 boys and end up buying my 1 year old books now instead of toys as we have so many from my 5 year old but we still don't have as many as her!! And both of mine are book worms!!! Never seen her actually read one to him either..

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.