Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That kids always hurting himself, and they aren’t just tiny cuts either. They are so bad!

Reactions: 3
Poor Parker, what the betting he's toppled over whilst char was filming him like in all the videos of him climbing on tit that were an accident waiting to happen, whilst chortling 'bOyZ wIlL bE BoYz'

Reactions: 6
He definitely fell out of the ropey swing she got from the charity shop… he is way to big for it!! He has obviously leant forward and toppled out!

Reactions: 5
Poor Parker, that’s not just a little bump 😭 my youngest is a similar age, very physical always climbing etc but has never had injuries like he has. Probably because I actually watch my child.

Reactions: 2
He definitely fell out of the ropey swing she got from the charity shop… he is way to big for it!! He has obviously leant forward and toppled out!
💯 this. It hadn’t crossed my mind- I just thought wow he’s so unsteady on his feet but that’s quite some bash so I think you’re right

Reactions: 1
‘His first black eye’ and 100x photos of it… she is unhinged!! Anything for the gram. Black eye isn’t a milestone Char ffs.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I know kids hurt themselves, toddlers especially as they’ve no sense of danger but he gets a nasty bump around weekly? Maybe char needs to stop eye bleeping herself in her stories or taking selfies with the pampas and actually watch the poor kid

Reactions: 10
That poor kid is just a vanity project for her to show off but not actually nurture him especially given her to do list had - be present for Parker

Reactions: 1
"Baby group, or should I say toddler group"

JUST SAY TODDLER GROUP THEN. Or better yet, just say you are taking him out!?
We know he's a toddler.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn’t someone on here mention how we’ve never actually seen her reading to Porker? Lo & behold she’s now posted a video of her reading to him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she have to go to a charity shop every single day? It’s a very strange obsession to have. Weirdo

Reactions: 7
Her latest recipe reel has managed to make the food look gross. No mean feat that 💅🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.