Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie,
If you’re out there, send us a signal to let us know if you’re trapped or if you actually still like her 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve said it before but it really grinds my gears the way she posts a reel then posts it again with a great big new reel sticker over it. Why are you hiding it behind a sticker when you’ve already posted it and we can see what it is? She’s so tit at Insta considering it’s supposed to be her job. And as for those jeans she was wearing 🤢 she’s got absolutely zero taste.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate that she posts a reel twice, what a twit!!! And wtf is up with her voice in the latest one?! I have such secondhand embarrassment for her all the time 😆

Reactions: 2
Calm down, Char. Bank holiday Easter Monday and she’s already got the Easter decs down. It’s not like you’ve got work tomorrow, you don’t have to rush.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her story about ‘you dont need to do an extravagant easter egg hunt’ etc isn’t that exactly what you’ve done this weekend hun???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The mess Porker made... Here's an idea, tell him he had to tidy it up so he learns he can't make a mess like that?! He's almost 2, he'll understand the concept. My 18mo knows what "tidy up!" means

Reactions: 3
There’s certain stories of Parker that I just cannot watch. He always sounds like he’s struggling to breathe.

Reactions: 1
Todays to do list:

‘be present with Parker’

I don’t think I need to say more, but surely being present with your child shouldn’t be on a to do list and should come naturally?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.