Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
373522E5-679E-43F4-AAA5-7224F9901EF0.png

Whatā€™s the point in putting your wash liquid in a cap if youā€™re just going to throw it in? I was also going to mention about the MOT making a reappearance again šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Meal prep for Charlie.

Charlie - if you are reading this, you work 25 jobs, in a partnership, that's not a task. Charlahun needs to get off her arse and actually work rather than buying tit she doesn't need. She will never be taken seriously as a content creator.

Also, weetabix outfit for those that remember šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Meal prep for Charlie.

Charlie - if you are reading this, you work 25 jobs, in a partnership, that's not a task. Charlahun needs to get off her arse and actually work rather than buying tit she doesn't need. She will never be taken seriously as a content creator.

Also, weetabix outfit for those that remember šŸ˜†
Charlahun hahahahahahahaha

Reactions: 1
I really hope the King is one of those kids who have a full on dirty protest in his cot now heā€™s figured out how he can take his sleeping bag and pjs off. Iā€™ve heard about kids smearing šŸ’© all over the walls šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's scared of everything that would make her face up to the fact that he's a little boy and not her King Bebe.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Itā€™s ridiculous when she was saying stuff about his other sleeping bag heā€™s got I was thinking just buy him a bleeping duvet! The kids nearly 2. More than ready for one! So what if he sleeps on top of it? Heā€™ll get used to it sooner or later. Just like with the self feeding,
She babyā€™s him too much

Reactions: 4
My little one has had a duvet since 12 months. He hated sleeping bags as he was too restricted. And yes Charlotte, he sleeps on top but guess what, before I go to bed I pop in his room and pop it back on him. Guaranteed he will kick it back off but he knows what heā€™s doing.
Anyway donā€™t know why sheā€™s worried about him being cold- she has his room over 25 degrees!!

This look to the camera. Is it really about Parker or is it for the gram, hun?

She creeps me out
---
Jesus christ, am I only just spotting the pampas wreath in his bedroom from my screenshot šŸ¤£
ā€œRandom momentsā€ so random when youā€™ve purposely placed your phone there with it set to recordā€¦ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.