Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who has Parker when she does this whole list because even when me and my husband are home we can’t get this much done!
Parker doesn’t need any childcare! He’s simply left in his cot for hours at a time 😬

Reactions: 4
She really is a massive woman! And a second hand swim nappy that’s had piss and tit in it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
No she hasn’t bought water bottles second hand for her little boy!!!! Wtf!
I was just thinking the same. It’s not like she’s super hard up for cash. Why would you do that. They’re like £4

She’s really got big hasnt she. Her latest reel shows that. Plus the outfit is bloody horrid

Reactions: 3
I find it weird she set the camera up in his room before getting him out of bed

It's made me feel sick watching parksy's dutty toddler fingers shove half eaten biscuit crumbs in her mouth🤢 does she know she doesn't HAVE to eat it?!!

So many things wrong with this reel. Setting up the camera before he wakes, spoon feeding him when he’s 2 in June, glancing at the camera lovingly while you are ut the washing away, never letting him out of his pram when she eats out ….. I just cannot cope
---
It's made me feel sick watching parksy's dutty toddler fingers shove half eaten biscuit crumbs in her mouth🤢 does she know she doesn't HAVE to eat it?!!
And why film this??????

Still spoon feeding him when he’s nearly 2!?
wow.
she’s such a lazy parent, one of the worst I’ve seen on insta

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.