Lifeofcharlouise #8 hotels dead, still not wed, Parker still being overfed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theyve deffo had covid, hasn't Charlie just come from a stag do abroad? Practically everyone I know coming back from hols is getting it. What's the big secret about it?

She’s addicted to buying bootfair tit. Just cos it’s cheap doesn’t mean it’s a bargain if you don’t need it. A coat in 2-3 😂😂 that will fit him this winter the rate she’s feeding him

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but I really think she makes the prices up each week. I’ve visited a few car boots and no way was that toot toot set £4!!!! I reckon she knocks a couple of quid
Off everything!!

Reactions: 5
Ew please do not tell me she’s put Parker to bed in those car boot pjs without washing them 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
'Spa day' but three photos are of her in a swimming costume at home 😄 she's honestly shot away.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does any believe the pictures of Char in her swimming costume on her “spa day” were taken today because she has a full face of make up in the picture and her hair is down and straight?! Yet she looked pretty rough on stories this morning with not a lot of time left before she had to leave!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she not have any shoes for king Parker. Really annoys me how she has him in a public park on the grass with no shoes on.

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe he’s “walking” (stood on the grass still) in public without shoes on. That’s disgusting and literally an accident waiting to happen

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.