Lifeofcharlouise #8 hotels dead, still not wed, Parker still being overfed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blast from the past! I unfollwed her ages ago but she popped back on to my insta. She's always been a boring miserable "influencer" her partner is a bit of an odd bod- they never looked suited and especially now she's put on loads of weight and he's a gym buff. Can't quite put my finger on it- she's a car crash and wastes money, left right and centre. Poor kid

Reactions: 3
Blast from the past! I unfollwed her ages ago but she popped back on to my insta. She's always been a boring miserable "influencer" her partner is a bit of an odd bod- they never looked suited and especially now she's put on loads of weight and he's a gym buff. Can't quite put my finger on it- she's a car crash and wastes money, left right and centre. Poor kid
She has hardly put ‘loads of weight on’ she is not big at all, literally looks a size 12/14 - that’s what happens when you have pregnancies 😭

Reactions: 3
Char needs to add buy or wear a bra onto one on her many many, shopping or to do lists.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has hardly put ‘loads of weight on’ she is not big at all, literally looks a size 12/14 - that’s what happens when you have pregnancies 😭
Not body shaming whatsoever but in comparison to how she was during her SW days, she has. And she was like that before pregnancy. She has phases of clearly wanting to be skinny again though but it lasts about a week then she starts her “body positivity” crap.

Reactions: 5
I'd dislike her to get the bob back but at least it means we can resurrect Lord Charquad.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who needs enemies when you have friends like hers, telling her to go back to the bob 😬 she looks so much younger and prettier with longer hair!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can't wait for her to get her hair cut and for the following to occur:
1. Get up and out at the arse crack of dawn
2. The hairdressers to herself
3. A post of basically the same toothy 5 pics in front of the pampas grass with her new hair
4. To lie about how much she's had cut off, going up an inch each time

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her hashtags always make me howl, her latest one seems to be #motherhoodunplugged I mean, what does that even mean? Although nothing will beat #lilwayne and #funeraldirectorlife 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How many bleeping “That’s not my” books can this wanker buy!?
Not joking, I’d love to punch this witch square in the face. She is so annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That black and white gingham dress is going to walk itself to the bleeping wash at this rate. Bloody "bootfair" is car boot ffs!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.