Lifeofcharlouise #8 hotels dead, still not wed, Parker still being overfed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly can’t bring myself to watch all her stories this morning, she’s SO long winded. Anyone enlighten me as to whether Parker has chickenpox or if she’s making a fuss over nothing? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly can’t bring myself to watch all her stories this morning, she’s SO long winded. Anyone enlighten me as to whether Parker has chickenpox or if she’s making a fuss over nothing? 😂
I got to the end but I don't actually know 😆it was the usual going round in circles talking nonsense, panning the camera to Parker, staring blankly etc 🙄she needs to get a bleeping life or job and pronto.

Have a fun weekend away Charlie, you bloody deserve it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The latter.
Oh and the Dr said he's 'a big lad' and asked if he's gonna be a rugby player. She took sooooo bleeping long to get to the bleeping point. I bet all her friends barely tolerate her. She'll be talking about this bullshit till Monday with her stupid mother. She'll also keep harping on about being alone till Monday. Charlie's probably living his best life away from this boring as duck self centred moron

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also love how she said “emergency doctors appointment” alright calm down 24 hours in A&E 🙄 (or should I say NICU 😭😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I got to the end but I don't actually know 😆it was the usual going round in circles talking nonsense, panning the camera to Parker, staring blankly etc 🙄she needs to get a bleeping life or job and pronto.

Have a fun weekend away Charlie, you bloody deserve it!!
She’s probably fuming Charlie has had the audacity to go away alone, so she’s making out Parker is soooo ill and she’s such a boss single mama

The latter.
Oh and the Dr said he's 'a big lad' and asked if he's gonna be a rugby player. She took sooooo bleeping long to get to the bleeping point. I bet all her friends barely tolerate her. She'll be talking about this bullshit till Monday with her stupid mother. She'll also keep harping on about being alone till Monday. Charlie's probably living his best life away from this boring as duck self centred moron
The dr probably tried to tactfully say yeah he’s BIG

Reactions: 7
That reel she’s shared about taking photos on holiday I’m sorry that is absolutely me I can’t even dislike her for that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

since when was he 5lb 3 I swear she changed it every bleeping week
We was 5lb 3oz but usually she quotes the 4lb 7oz that he dropped to in the first week (like most babies do!)
Depends what mood she’s in which weight she uses.

5lb 3oz at 34 weeks tells us he was going to be larger than the average if he had gone to full term!!

Reactions: 5
100% had covid why else would you stay in for 7 days?! #liesofcharlouise

& also wtf is that purple dress 👗 my god

Reactions: 13
emergency drs appts aren’t meant to be a positive thing that’s part of your last 7 days?? Why is she so thrilled and talking about as if it’s been a holiday?? I don’t have kids but the glamourising of them being Ill and stuck indoors with covid makes me a bit uncomfortable…other new mums will look at that having been through hell with poorly children not sleeping/crying/grizzling non stop stuck at home and wonder what they were doing wrong that they didn’t have such a fun time ☹ But she hears you and sees you, people 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
its weird the way she makes it a personality trait…I’m sorry but there is munchausens pending in that family

Reactions: 3
28A0659C-BA96-4BD4-85BE-99BD0993FA1E.jpeg

the dress (and matching scrunchie) are god awful but she looks really pretty when she’s not gurning like a lunatic

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.