Lifeofcharlouise #8 hotels dead, still not wed, Parker still being overfed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep constantly telling everyone that she’s “feeling back to normal now” on her stories? I feel like she’s said it so many times now that I don’t believe her at all 😂

Edited to add… wasn’t the vinted parcel for Charlie? No wonder she wasn’t bothered about going to collect it - if it was for her she’d have been straight down there first thing!

Reactions: 7
Why does she keep constantly telling everyone that she’s “feeling back to normal now” on her stories? I feel like she’s said it so many times now that I don’t believe her at all 😂

Edited to add… wasn’t the vinted parcel for Charlie? No wonder she wasn’t bothered about going to collect it - if it was for her she’d have been straight down there first thing!
I reckon she’s got covid but won’t tell us that cos she’s gonna carry on as normal

Also I wish she would make her mind up whether his name is Parker or Parker-Thomas. He’s 14 months old and she still can’t decide 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
So yesterday morning she said she was ‘feeling back to normal’, then she posted a photo of her rank looking tea and said she needed to do a food shop but wouldn’t until she was better. Then in her next lot of stories she again said she was ‘feeling back to normal’. So, which is it Char? She genuinely makes my head hurt! She’s only had a bit of a sniffle so don’t see why she can’t go out anyway, she’s such a bleeping drama queen.

She’s being SO weird about this mysterious illness her and Parker have had this week. Parker doesn’t even look ill and she’s making a massive fuss about not taking him outside due to the weather change!? If it was the middle of winter I’d understand but I definitely feel like she’s had covid and that’s why she’s being so weird about not going out! Which is fine and the right thing to do if she does have covid but I just think she’s being odd, I can’t quite put my finger on exactly why I think that though!!

She is going to be forever making a meal out every little thing that kid picks up. I bleeping hate the way she’s always saying to him ‘say hello to everyone’ ‘are you going to tell everyone’ duck off Char, he might be a unit that looks like he’s a fully grown adult but he can’t bleeping speak!

• Haha
It really bugs me when she's doing her usual morning story and then she gets distracted buy KING Parker and pauses for ages 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is going to be forever making a meal out every little thing that kid picks up. I bleeping hate the way she’s always saying to him ‘say hello to everyone’ ‘are you going to tell everyone’ duck off Char, he might be a unit that looks like he’s a fully grown adult but he can’t bleeping speak!
Yesterday when she was trying to remember what day Charlie’s home and she was saying to Parker “is it Monday or Tuesday? Monday? Yeah I think it’s Monday” 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.