Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nlc245

Honestly, the mentality of getting your phone out to take a picture for Insta when your baby is sitting in a hospital waiting room in pain.... I can't even

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Says they’re not doing anything all week to allow them to get over their colds, in the next breath says Porker woke up and was ok, then the next breath he’s a poorly boy but pulled a few steps out of the bag... #liesofcharlouise
Her stories are so painful to watch, the constant distraction, the constant trying to get Porker to ‘say hello’ to everyone, Porker constantly climbing all over her and everything else, the constant buying shit from boot fairs (I hate it when she calls them that!) and charity shops, the constant ‘one year ago’ and living in the past, the whole #nicugrad bollocks, the constant ‘so yeah’ and constantly looking like she’s been dragged through a hedge backwards! Get some pride Charlotte and brush your fucking hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Readread

VIP Member
I’m surprised she didn’t tell us that it was one year since her and Charlie conceived the fucking kid. Give it a few months & it’ll be 2 years since we had sex and made baby Porker. Actually, considering she calls her period “lady time” she probably refers to sex as “naughty time” or something along those lines 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Thebluebean

I think the new thread (although a while away) should just be called 'Lifeofcharlouise#9 So... Yeah'

So, yeah.

• Haha

Freckledredhead

She went to a wedding reception that started at 7 and they 'was' home by 9? Ate the little cake favor then went to bed without watching love island cause they 'was" tired.
Fucking rock on you party animal you

• Haha

capriallie

VIP Member
She chats so much rubbish “there a knock at the doors I thought it was Charlie cos he knocks on the door, don’t know why he does that, but it was the maid” Jesus Christ this woman needs a job or a hobby that isn’t her child. Sorry char what you just said was really boring

73704DDC-183F-47CB-A80A-92C85F3FECC8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Alexlilz

I've said it before but something about Parker really unsettles me. Maybe it's because he's massive and looks like a 40 year old business man 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Readread

VIP Member
He’s 27 lbs 😱😱😱
According to Google that’s the average weight of a TWO year old 😳 and he was premature. Jesus Christ Charlotte, that’s what happens when you’re force feeding him Christmas dinners at 6 months old.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20220623-214825.png

Wow the crazy NaN NaN. That's going to teach him a lot, anytime something doesn't go right ill just buy you another present. Oh I can't wait to see the terrible twos when he doesn't get his own way.

• Haha
  • Wow
honestly this girl drives me mad, she really has no idea how her NICU talk affects others. My little one done 3 months in there and I actually get offended about her two week sob story, he was nearly 5lb, that’s not teeny tiny, my little one was 1lb now that is teeny tiny! She needs to shut the f up

• Heart

Catherinez

‘1 year since my should have been baby shower’ how can you have a 1 year since to an event that didn’t even happen, god give me strength she is embarrassing

• Haha

Weelegs

On her stories this morn.... apparently she was absolutely terrified having to go back to hospital with Porker in an ambulance.... so terrified that she went out of her way to take him round to the NICU unit and do a photoshoot with him outside it? The girl needs put in the bin

• Haha

spillthetea22

VIP Member
I’m off out this afternoon to buy some dog bits from pets at home. I don’t have a dog, but you never know when you might need things like a lead and a dog crate in the cupboard! 😂
She is fucking batshit crazy. She’s gonna be one of those weird hoarder ladies when she’s old. Living floor to ceiling in bootsale shit, king porker just sat in an old armchair in the middle of it all stuffing his fat face with shit!! 😂😂

• Haha

Blueskies83

Chatty Member
God “fighting for his life” is such an insult to NICU babies who actually ARE fighting for their lives!!!!!

Reactions: 15