Lifeofcharlouise #8 hotels dead, still not wed, Parker still being overfed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to what I’m sure will be a very interesting thread what with King Parker, Parkerpants, Bebe, finally turning one in a few days. HOW is he nearly one? The mind boggles.

Anyway, Char is sunning herself on the fair isle of lanzarote with Parker and Charlie in tow. That is to say, only one of her children. Digby has been left at home, possibly with Chars mum, who is even crazier on a scale of 1 to crazy she is a firm 100.

charlie once again reminds us all what a fine body he has, and how he is with boring char we still don’t know. Just like we don’t know how Parker can POSSIBLY be one in a few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Parke's arm rolls in those pics 😯 we all love a chunky baby but that's obscene, right?!

Reactions: 2
Why does she tell the most pointless lies though! "11 nights of luxury" but she arrived 9th of June and tonight is her last night so where has the extra night magically appeared from?

Reactions: 5
Why does she tell the most pointless lies though! "11 nights of luxury" but she arrived 9th of June and tonight is her last night so where has the extra night magically appeared from?
Time has never been her strong point has it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Welcome to what I’m sure will be a very interesting thread what with King Parker, Parkerpants, Bebe, finally turning one in a few days. HOW is he nearly one? The mind boggles.

Anyway, Char is sunning herself on the fair isle of lanzarote with Parker and Charlie in tow. That is to say, only one of her children. Digby has been left at home, possibly with Chars mum, who is even crazier on a scale of 1 to crazy she is a firm 100.

charlie once again reminds us all what a fine body he has, and how he is with boring char we still don’t know. Just like we don’t know how Parker can POSSIBLY be one in a few days.
I reckon he’s boring. Great body nothing between the ears

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Didn't the girls get him a card as well? 🐔
Who cares about ‘the girls’ she has the Bebe now they’re probsbly already in dog food although now we’ve mentioned them we will definitely see them on her return as she gets back to nourishing her body with 10000cal breakfasts

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The spa is totally deserted as well. It’s made me chuckle as it’s almost as though even randoms are avoiding her. 😂

hahahahaha wtf. Who checks out a day early? Can she not count or look at her booking properly? Wow no words

Reactions: 4
Omg if only she’d read here!!! What a melt, did she not know the date of her return flight??
So has she had 10 nights, 11 nights or 12 nights?!

Maybe she’s confused about the amount of nights seeing as they were all ready to go, suitcases packed and in their travelling outfits for a photo shoot in the garden the day before they actually left 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg if only she’d read here!!! What a melt, did she not know the date of her return flight??
So has she had 10 nights, 11 nights or 12 nights?!

Maybe she’s confused about the amount of nights seeing as they were all ready to go, suitcases packed and in their travelling outfits for a photo shoot in the garden the day before they actually left 🤣
I was just thinking the same 😂 i remembered her saying on stories that they was booked for 11 nights, I thought she was a liar but turns out she's just not very good at maths 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was just thinking the same 😂 i remembered her saying on stories that they was booked for 11 nights, I thought she was a liar but turns out she's just not very good at maths 😂
She's been so wrapped up in her phone and counting down to parker pants's first birthday that she lost herself. She.actually seemed disappointed that she has to stay another night.
And he really is so dim. Did he not know when they're going back?

Reactions: 3
She's been so wrapped up in her phone and counting down to parker pants's first birthday that she lost herself. She.actually seemed disappointed that she has to stay another night.
And he really is so dim. Did he not know when they're going back?
He probably purposely didn’t correct her so he could have a secret laugh at her expense

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.