Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bald patch just proves all she does is lie him down/plonk him in the bouncer 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Bloody hell, those selfies?! 🤢😵💫😵💫
I feel sorry for her. She has well and truly lost herself and needs rid of that bloody handbag

Reactions: 5
The outfit post... I'm most baffled by the fact she has trailed her vase of pampas grass down the stairs from her bedroom and into her kitchen and just randomly set it by the cupboard to take a pic? Ya gal is bonkers!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The outfit post... I'm most baffled by the fact she has trailed her vase of pampas grass down the stairs from her bedroom and into her kitchen and just randomly set it by the cupboard to take a pic? Ya gal is bonkers!
Me too!!!! 🤣🤣 Why does she need it in every picture?!

Also that outfit is not flattering at all! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she also move the mirror round the house too or does she have one in every room?

Reactions: 2
It’s the open mouth laughing face as if someone is there making her laugh but no one is there, gives me the ick thinking she’s making herself fake laugh for these photos

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I also just noticed why did she place that bleeping woven plant thing next to herself in the 2nd pic?! Then it's gone in the rest 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not saying she has to be slim, it’s hard after you have a child but she needs a stylist as she cannot dress her postpartum body at all. Those trousers do nothing for her and she dresses and does her hair like someone double her age. Having a child doesn’t mean you have to look like a frump.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.