Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s known about being a bridesmaid for what? A matter of days and now she’s on bridesmaid duties looking like a 70 year old lady clutching her little handbag with her fake smile 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh christ the night the handbag is out again 😫 can somebody take it off her plsss

• Haha
Reactions: 5
why does she look so much older than she is???! she is meant to be the same age as me😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I cannot with that fake smile! Why does she do that all the time now!? 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg that outfit! The trousers, the handbag, the shoes 😳😳😳😳 And why is she standing SO weird?! Her leg looks so odd?!

• Haha
DE65563B-91AF-4FD7-93C5-183FA4583FFE.png

Why does she not realise what an absolute twit she looks posing like this taking selfie’s. Fucks sake, just ask Charlie to take a photo. There’s also absolutely no need to post 5 photos that are essentially the same 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2
My mum used to style her hair like that back in the early 90s with a gas hot brush 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I don't understand why she's so desperate to look like a 50 year old? Surely she has friends who will kindly tell her what she looks like? I'm surprised Parker, boy wonder extraordinaire, hasn't taken her aside for a chat by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My mum used to style her hair like that back in the early 90s with a gas hot brush 🤦‍♀️
The hair is AWFUL. I can tell the kind of look she’s going for but it’s backfired completely. It really doesn’t suit her face shape.

Reactions: 2
God those photos are horrendous! The Bob really doesn’t suit her face shape, she needs some hair covering her forehead. And the angles are awful, the big grin that makes her look like she’s wearing one of those fake teeth dummies.

Also why has she got a tape measure thing at the top of her door, is she getting ready to mark Parker’s height when he reaches 6ft next month????

• Haha
1) Digby is not your first baby. He’s a bleeping dog, you did not birth him.
2) You moan every week about booking your food shop delivery slot so early. Either change the time you book or stop being a martyr and shut the duck up about it.
Exactly don’t moan about something you arranged 😂 it’s more to boast that this momma 💪🏼Is up at 6am on a Sunday

Reactions: 3
I don't know why she books the food shopping to arrive that early. It's not like she has a hectic schedule during the day. Unless you count her coffee/cake/chip addiction.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.