Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole look is AWFUL really, truly awful. I also can’t wear crop top blouses and high waisted jeans or skirts like that because it highlights my stomach and cuts me off and emphasises the parts of my body I don’t like. You can be body positive and still dress in something more flattering to your figure. If she wore a blouse that at least covered her waist she wouldn’t look half as bad. And I literally can’t with the pampas grass in the kitchen. She’s so basic it’s unreal.

Reactions: 8
I looked at those pics and you can tell she's so uncomfortable in that outfit. I'm carrying extra beef (3 stone, thanks lockdown) and one lesson, dress for the body you have, not the one you had.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I looked at those pics and you can tell she's so uncomfortable in that outfit. I'm carrying extra beef (3 stone, thanks lockdown) and one lesson, dress for the body you have, not the one you had.
I don’t think it would be a particularly flattering outfit if she was a size 8. The top looks tatty and scruffy. Definitely a charity shop buy

Reactions: 2
I have a big stomach and definitely wouldn't wear anything like that, it's just highlighting all the wrong places!

Reactions: 6
All the people commenting on that post telling her she looks ‘gorgeous’ etc need to go to bleeping spec savers! She looks bogging 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion - still can’t dress for her figure, can her portion sizes get any bigger?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I may be wrong and I know all babies are different but Parker doesn’t seem to be very mobile for a 7/8 month old. I’m not saying he should be crawling or walking by now but I’m pretty sure he should be doing more than just trying to roll over and sit up. I feel like all she does with him is lie him down or sit in him his bouncer or high chair. Makes me feel sad for him ☹ Babies love to have wriggle on their tummy and learn to move about at that age. I think he would enjoy that more than just watching his Mum drink coffee from his pram every day. It annoys me sorry 🙄 let him have an explore and a play!!

Reactions: 4
I may be wrong and I know all babies are different but Parker doesn’t seem to be very mobile for a 7/8 month old. I’m not saying he should be crawling or walking by now but I’m pretty sure he should be doing more than just trying to roll over and sit up. I feel like all she does with him is lie him down or sit in him his bouncer or high chair. Makes me feel sad for him ☹ Babies love to have wriggle on their tummy and learn to move about at that age. I think he would enjoy that more than just watching his Mum drink coffee from his pram every day. It annoys me sorry 🙄 let him have an explore and a play!!
My babies isn’t even 4 months and is desperately trying to roll.
He looks like he can’t. I’m not convinced he can sit up unaided very well either. He’s probably to heavy to support himself

Reactions: 2
Lifeofcharlouise #7 The napping baby that doesn’t nap, Char’s outfits are really crap

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know high chair straps inevitably get dirty but I have a real “thing” about it and it makes me feel funny every time she posts a picture of him in his high chair 😂 Why do people insist on posting pictures of their children covered in food online!

I know high chair straps inevitably get dirty but I have a real “thing” about it and it makes me feel funny every time she posts a picture of him in his high chair 😂 Why do people insist on posting pictures of their children covered in food online!
I hate it why do they need to get in that state I think it’s gross

Reactions: 1
I told don’t think he’s very mobile at all and this is highlighted by the flat patch on the back of his head. Yes, all babies are different (my first rolled at 7.5 months and walked at13 months but my second rolled at 12 weeks and walked at 10.5
Months) but I really think she needs to get off her stories, get him out of the bouncer and sit on the floor with him on a mat . Let him play and explore

You seen the ‘packed lunch’ for Parker when they’re out. Spaghetti Bolognaise really?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
The use of PaRkSy is starting to make me feel sick, like I’m sure parksy himself feels sick after all that food

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.