Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh I was banking on a dramatic Christmas breakup and char going it alone as an insta single mum

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m still going with sulking because she didn’t get a Christmas proposal

A6AADA0A-230D-4687-8E64-405499B64ABE.jpeg

She ate all of that on Christmas Eve?! 🤯

Also laughing at the megablocks table as a gift for a 6 month old 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
'Only taken snapshots as & when phones have been out' proceeds to post photos & videos of the entire period where the camera is barely out of Mr Pants's face. SO predictable char.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
008A0A90-3DC6-4D5C-BCE9-C203AC14BB48.png

As if she thought a 6 month old would understand Christmas enough to get up early 😂 not that clever after all is he Char you bleeping tool!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
'The magic of having a child at Christmas'. He's six months old and doesn't have a clue Char! 😂
I hate these instamums who sugar coat everything and make out it’s magical all of the time. Christmas with a baby an be hard! Changes in routine, overstimulation, unfamiliar people, it’s all a recipe for a lot of babies being unsettled so for mums with big accounts to make out it’s all sunshine and rainbows makes other new mums feel like they’re doing something wrong when in reality most new mums find the first Christmas overwhelming,

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I hate these instamums who sugar coat everything and make out it’s magical all of the time. Christmas with a baby an be hard! Changes in routine, overstimulation, unfamiliar people, it’s all a recipe for a lot of babies being unsettled so for mums with big accounts to make out it’s all sunshine and rainbows makes other new mums feel like they’re doing something wrong when in reality most new mums find the first Christmas overwhelming,
My son was 3 weeks old for his first Christmas it was such a let down, my husband and I had a cry about how it’s not fun and magical. No one tells you it’s okay to not be. My daughter is 8 months and it such a different first Christmas with her plus a 3 year old it was amazing. Hard but more fun as she’s crawling around etc

• Heart
My son was 3 weeks old for his first Christmas it was such a let down, my husband and I had a cry about how it’s not fun and magical. No one tells you it’s okay to not be. My daughter is 8 months and it such a different first Christmas with her plus a 3 year old it was amazing. Hard but more fun as she’s crawling around etc
My babies were a similar age for their first Christmasses (a few weeks younger than Parkerpants) and I HATED the first one because I thought it would be magical but it wasn’t - it was stressful. This time I put no pressure or expectation on it and it was much better. The baby had no idea it was Christmas, we stuck to their routine (even going as far as to open presents while they slept upstairs as I wasn’t waking a sleeping baby!)

Christmas is special for parents and older kids but to babies it’s just another day. I cant believe Char thought Parker would wake up early because it was Christmas Day 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Has a few 'unintentional' (surprised she knows how to spell that) days off and then is back to posting non stop. Give it a rest and enjoy your time with Parker Pants as you'll be saying how fast time goes when he goes to Uni in a few months 🤣

• Haha
Of course no one in the history of humanity has ever loved a baby as much as her family 🙄😒

• Haha
Of COURSEEEE they had the pool to themselves (I am aware I am being pedantic at this point but the elevenerifing is really grating on me)

What’s the bets that char will go on a health kick in the new year
*in the geeza voice*
‘Hi guys, just thought I’d come on as I haven’t done any talking stories for a while…had a great Christmas, ate 10000 camemberts and bread rolls, does anyone know any personal trainers out there? It’s not to lose weight (🧐), I’m still that rEaL yummy mummy but just to feel good about myself. Charlie also ate 10000 Camembert’s and bread rolls AND a whole gammon AND he’s a PT but he refused to train me. Prince Parker’s not quite finished his PT level 3 yet, so he can’t do it either, but he’s still busier than Charlie with his 3 jobs’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys…scroll through her stories and find the last one, the Kos one…that isn’t Charlie…has she actually left a story on her insta from a holiday with her ex??? If it disappears shortly she defo reads here 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Guys…scroll through her stories and find the last one, the Kos one…that isn’t Charlie…has she actually left a story on her insta from a holiday with her ex??? If it disappears shortly she defo reads here 😅
I didn’t see it, did you get a screenshot?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.