Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the 1st day of Christmas my true love Parker pants gave to me… a weekly car MOT

Please continue 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s not even like he’s of the age to remember it either! She’s a bleeping fruit loop.
And I would not be letting Santa hold my kid when Covid is rampaging through the population. How many kids have sat in his knee that day and potentially given him the virus? Just because he tests negative on a lateral flow doesn’t mean you’re safe. Moronic.

Reactions: 4
On the 1st day of Christmas my true love Parker pants gave to me… a weekly car MOT

Please continue 🤣🤣
On the 2nd day of Christmas my true love Parker pants gave to meeee.....salad and chips for teeeeea

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On the 3rd day of Christmas my true love Parker pants gave to meeee….a family life without Charlie

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Charquad has gone quiet, do we think she’s got covid?
She's legitimately waiting until Christmas day to do another overly gushy post of Mr Pants for his half a year, she'll claim she's been quiet because she's been having 'quality family time' but it'll be the longest she's not been gloating constantly on insta since she got pregnant.

• Haha
On the 4th day of Christmas my true life Parker pants gave to meeeee…. 10 bread rolls and a load of Camembert cheeeeeese

• Haha
On the 5th day of Christmas my true love Parker pants gave to meeeee…. Three French baguettes, two packs of Brie and none for Charlieeeeeeeee

• Haha
On the 6th day of Christmas my true love Parkerpants gave to meeee, six bags of chips and a brand new spelling dictionaryyyyyyyy!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oooh well she’s posted on her stories….nothing to suggest something bad has happened but weird all the same…somethings gone on that’s for sure

Reactions: 3
My guess is she has caught covid and isn’t going to tell anyone cos she will continue going out 🙃

Reactions: 2
Had a dream last night she updated her story like ‘hi guys, thought I’d come on, we’ve just been enjoying our Christmas’ and I came on here and was like ‘hi char’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s saving it all up for a long badly spelt post about how she’s had COVID but Parker Pants being the genius he is read up on COVID and not only was asked to become the head of WHO but whipped up a cure in her kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.