Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somethings not right. She usually documents ever unnecessary detail so
I’m surprised she’s let babies first Xmas go by virtually unmentioned.

Reactions: 7
Somethings not right. She usually documents ever unnecessary detail so
I’m surprised she’s let babies first Xmas go by virtually unmentioned.
No grid post for over a week, despite posting once (sometimes twice) a day for the whole of December. I agree, something Isn’t right.

Reactions: 3
Unless one of them was really Ill (which I doubt because she did post yesterday about drinking baileys or something) with COVID surely even if it was just her Charlie and Parker she could still take pics for his first Christmas? Not convinced it’s a COVID issue but I don’t know what else it could be…

Unless one of them was really Ill (which I doubt because she did post yesterday about drinking baileys or something) with COVID surely even if it was just her Charlie and Parker she could still take pics for his first Christmas? Not convinced it’s a COVID issue but I don’t know what else it could be…
Charlie’s posted on his Insta but just him & Parkerpants

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Maybe she’s finally realised how crass it is to keep posting Parker pants after all of her ‘if you’re struggling with baby loss, I see you’ posts. But then again she’s that thick I doubt it is that!

Reactions: 6
I don’t think there’s an issue with Charlie, her mum commented on Charlie’s pic of him and Parker Pants. I think Char is just going to pop back up and say she’s either been feeling unwell or busy. Something isn’t quite right but she won’t tell us 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
It won't be long till she's back, she can't help herself. I dread to think of the amount of crap she's saved up to post about in the last week. Definitely would not be surprised if her & Charlie have had Covid.

Reactions: 2
Wish she'd have an "unintentional instagram break and reduce her screen time" more often

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.