Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t see it, did you get a screenshot?
It’s still on there, look at her oldest highlight called Kos

187 weeks since Kos with this guy then 184 weeks since Fuerteventura with Charlie….. Charquad moves fast 😂😂 fancy going on holiday with 2 guys in 3 weeks
71164455-F920-4821-8880-1AD06CF6B25B.jpeg
605EB273-A119-4DBC-8AD5-83D1C2643539.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
She went to Kos with her “bestie” Chris, I don’t think anyone’s heard of him since though 🤣🤣. Her and Charlie were definitely together when she went away with this random friend 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Think char hun needs to reread these tattle threads and she’ll soon realise she was not careful with what she ate and hardly ate when pregnant 😂🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can just smell the half hearted weightloss journey coming soon from our Char 🙄

• Haha
Says she felt insecure so puts 3 pics on of her in the swimsuit to her public Instagram. Makes sense 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
I really don’t think the other mothers gave a single duck about our char in a swimsuit tbh….

Reactions: 4
I don’t think I’ve ever known someone to lie so much, she posts everything does she forget we know more than she clearly does 🙈

Reactions: 9
Does she forget all anyone has to do is scroll down to the 100+ well documented pictures of her pregnancy posted nearly daily that quite clearly show her only getting bigger & at no point smaller!? Make it make sense char!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On her stories…Do not I repeat DO NOT pick a number unless you want a comprehensive rundown of Parker Pants achievements over the past year, ranging from being the next Michael Phelps to assisting the WHO with covid research 🥴

• Haha
Char, I think you use all the food from the fridge on your dinner everynight, it's always full of crap.

Screenshot_20211231-094140_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.