Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disappointed with the lack of sea a batter this year, maybe she switched to the part bake baguettes so she could pronounce it 😬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm so pleased that she told us she bought black sacks for rubbish. I've always wondered what she used for her rubbish 🙄

Screenshot_20211218-101415_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she for real? Doesn’t have time to make homemade coleslaw because she has a baby? It’s literally grated carrot, chopped onion and cabbage bunged in a bit of mayo. Why does she make out like she doesn’t have time to do anything with a baby? Plenty of parents manage to get things done!
Interestingly she always has time to go out for lunch, coffee & all her other photo opportunity outings. Certainly no time for coleslaw making though 😑😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't understand why she needed to get up at 6am to go and buy her snack haul. And then she was surprised that it wasn't busy. Well yes Char, that would be because Christmas is a week away still.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't understand why she needed to get up at 6am to go and buy her snack haul. And then she was surprised that it wasn't busy. Well yes Char, that would be because Christmas is a week away still.
She’ll be back there later in the week because she’ll have scoffed it all before the big day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s just posted that they’re going to the Oliver Fisher party but I’m sure it’s been cancelled… 🤔

Absolutely baffled at her getting up at 6am to be the first person in Tesco to buy a ridiculous amount of junk food! That’s not normal behaviour Charquad. And it will all be gone before Christmas so she will do another ‘snack’ haul for Christmas week too! Tbf that all just looked like it was her usual diet. No doubt she will eat baked Camembert and chips for tea cos she lurrrrrrvs chips.

Reactions: 2
Is there any need for 7 stories about wrapping presents? Excruciating! I think I need to go pour myself a diet coke to celebrate getting through them without nodding off 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Char - ' making memories (taking photos) is my favourite thing to do' Parker at no point will remember any of this tit you have taken him to in his 5 months sorry 6 months (who the duck knows) nor will he give a tit that you took him to 20 pointless places not designed for tiny babies when he's older.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.