Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez the 'one year since we found out we was pregnant' stories are just too much! Is she going to share her memories of the whole pregnancy until Parker pants turns 18?
For someone who has had a miscarriage she has no awareness or sensitivity does she?

Reactions: 7
She's absolutely tone deaf, and considering she continues to say she didn't enjoy her pregnancy (which is bull because she loved to get that bump on the gram) she sure loves to continously repeat the same tit about it over & over & over & over.

She's now also referring to Parker as a 6month old when he's not, I've never know someone talk so much rubbish & trip over thier own lies all the time.

Reactions: 8
She's absolutely tone deaf, and considering she continues to say she didn't enjoy her pregnancy (which is bull because she loved to get that bump on the gram) she sure loves to continously repeat the same tit about it over & over & over & over.

She's now also referring to Parker as a 6month old when he's not, I've never know someone talk so much rubbish & trip over thier own lies all the time.
I don’t know why she’s so obsessed with how bleeping old he is. Just enjoy it, stop obsessing over him. It’s bleeping weird. She literally has nothing else in her sad little life.

Reactions: 9
I thought she was doing a pregnancy announcement with baby number 2 when I saw so much content of Parker’s scans and ultrasounds.

Reactions: 5
Jeez the 'one year since we found out we was pregnant' stories are just too much! Is she going to share her memories of the whole pregnancy until Parker pants turns 18?
Bold of you to assume she’ll stop when he’s 18 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought she was doing a pregnancy announcement with baby number 2 when I saw so much content of Parker’s scans and ultrasounds.
Lol. It’s getting a trifle (she’d eat it) boring now, isn’t it? 💅🏻😂

• Haha
She can’t physically stay in can she? No wonder he’s not rolling/sitting etc he’s always in a pram/car seat etc and isn’t given chance to learn
They all develop differently but my brother has got a baby same age Parker pants and he’s 90% sitting and call roll around. She needs to let him be a bit I agree.

Reactions: 2
They all develop differently but my brother has got a baby same age Parker pants and he’s 90% sitting and call roll around. She needs to let him be a bit I agree.
He’s a container baby. I know he may be slower to hit milestones as he’s premature but she needs to help him by giving him chance to learn by being at home on the floor. Still horrifies me shes weaning him early in a bouncer

And there we have it….. Parker’s teething because of an ad!! Set the wheels in motion a few weeks ago didn’t you Char and today we have an ad for teething products!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Firstly, who the duck asks for advice on teething whilst pregnant? And secondly, so convenient that you’re now doing an ad for the most popular answer. I call bullshit Char!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone needs to get this kid to university already. Such a genius

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I literally can't with her, her life literally revolves around photo opportunities, it's so ridiculous. You know you can make memories without taking photos & putting them on your Instagram right Char? Oh wait no you clearly don't.

Notice how Charlie was holding him then the minute Char is in the picture she has to be holding him beside Santa.
She’s such a control freak

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.