Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Finally made a new thread!

well done to @capriallie for a cracking thread title 😂😂😂

Parker-Pants is on track to become an Olympian by the time he is one…or reading war and peace or giving TED talks. But when will he be one? Who knows…even char can’t keep his age straight (blame the MuM bRaIn)

Charchar had her hair cut (sorry, a MuM CuT) because obvs she is nothing but a mum now. now resembles Lord Farquaad, hence the thread title.

Charlie is just a sperm donor, nothing more. Char and her creepy mum will ensure Parker never has a life of his own, and woe betide any future girlfriends…😬

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
21lb at 6 months old!!!!! Prem as well!!
Wow. My eldest wasn’t that at 12 months! He’s a big boy 🤯 but I suppose that’s what happens when your mum is shovelling solids in like there’s no tomorrow.

‘Independent’? How when he doesn’t sit up properly, she feeds him in a bouncer still and he’s not crawling?

Reactions: 7

Byewiggy

VIP Member
Who puts losing (or if your char loosing 🙄) your first baby as a reminder in a valentines post & then finishes with a beg for an engagement ring.She's embarrassing on so many levels, of course she also has to make a mention for the 1000th time that Parker was in NICU. She's like a parrot constantly repeating the same shit.

Byewiggy

VIP Member
Does she forget all anyone has to do is scroll down to the 100+ well documented pictures of her pregnancy posted nearly daily that quite clearly show her only getting bigger & at no point smaller!? Make it make sense char!!!

• Haha

MooBug

Even her salads look like they could feed 5000 people

Wow my tattle has glitched 😅🤣

• Haha

Blueskies83

Chatty Member
And there we have it….. Parker’s teething because of an ad!! Set the wheels in motion a few weeks ago didn’t you Char and today we have an ad for teething products!!

• Haha
  • Angry
I’m not saying she has to be slim, it’s hard after you have a child but she needs a stylist as she cannot dress her postpartum body at all. Those trousers do nothing for her and she dresses and does her hair like someone double her age. Having a child doesn’t mean you have to look like a frump.

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
Somethings not right. She usually documents ever unnecessary detail so
I’m surprised she’s let babies first Xmas go by virtually unmentioned.

That kids gonna be well embarrassed at his 18th when she whips out her half naked home shoot pics she’s taken with him and plastered all over Instagram whilst he has no say in the matter. IM ALL FOR BODY POSITIVITY BUT I SEE HER NAKED BODEH MORE THAN ME OWN!!!!

• Haha

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Also who cooks a chinese fakeaway after a few drinks? She eats enough shite in the week so 1 more meal won't make much difference

• Haha

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Used all her berries for Charlie’s breakfast yesterday…wow what a bastard for using chars berries that his money probably bought 🥴

• Haha