Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Readread

VIP Member
She doesn't eat much though guuyyyyssss!
Who are we all kidding she has NO APPETITE!!!

I actually miss her stories of the graze boxes lol those shitty shop bought blueberry muffins & Percy Pigs & sausage rolls! Feels like a decade ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Byewiggy

VIP Member
'Only taken snapshots as & when phones have been out' proceeds to post photos & videos of the entire period where the camera is barely out of Mr Pants's face. SO predictable char.

• Haha

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Hahahhahhaha I just remembered the time one of her neighbours let her take their dog home for a few hours and she thought she had adopted it and found its new forever home then they asked for the dog back :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😭😭😭😭😭
OMG YES 😂😂😂 that was fucking weird and all!

• Haha

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Could it be because she’s shovelling the food in but because he’s not active eg crawling or even able to sit up that’s why he’s putting on the weight?

cue video explaining that the HV says he’s fine, obviously he’s THE healthiest prem the local NHS has EVER seen

• Haha

Readread

VIP Member
Im not being horrible but she should be more concerned about her skin and general health than her eyebrows. She eats crap and it’s showing on her skin!

Turnt?!

She’s deluded if she thinks those are good, balanced meals. That last one in particular is gigantic. Fool yourself all you want Char but walking and eating meals that big isn’t going to help you lose weight (if that’s the goal)

‘fuel my body with the right foods’ - two fry ups 😂 is she a parody account?

• Haha

Pumpkinspice

Charlie looks like he’s being held hostage more everytime I see a pic of him.
You okay Charlie hun? Drink that shit wine snd take the edge off buddy. We here for you bro 😂

• Haha

Theonethatgotaway

What I've noticed she doesn't eat comfy food like spag bol, meatballs, cottage pie - where you can literally hide a tone of veg in it so it's relatively healthy.
She always opts for fake away shit. And pretends its healthy cos its homemade.

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Of COURSEEEE they had the pool to themselves (I am aware I am being pedantic at this point but the elevenerifing is really grating on me)

What’s the bets that char will go on a health kick in the new year
*in the geeza voice*
‘Hi guys, just thought I’d come on as I haven’t done any talking stories for a while…had a great Christmas, ate 10000 camemberts and bread rolls, does anyone know any personal trainers out there? It’s not to lose weight (🧐), I’m still that rEaL yummy mummy but just to feel good about myself. Charlie also ate 10000 Camembert’s and bread rolls AND a whole gammon AND he’s a PT but he refused to train me. Prince Parker’s not quite finished his PT level 3 yet, so he can’t do it either, but he’s still busier than Charlie with his 3 jobs’

Last edited:
  • Haha