Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maz86

I have never seen anyone ramming their kid down viewers’ throats as much as this nutcase… It’s like the baby took away her sense of self and personality and now that’s all her existence is about… but most importantly, I can see how it can be interesting to her or ppl she knows but my god I see that kid more than I see my dog (no kids in this household 😆)
Also, late to the party but Christmas was shocking. SO.MUCH.STUFF! Empty consumerism annoys me but also, how the hell are they gonna top that in the years when he is actually going to understand and remember Christmas 😖

Reactions: 7

Byewiggy

VIP Member
Seriously how does she not understand that TURNT is not a fucking word. Was so close to just messaging her *turned.

• Haha

Allaboutthehashtag

Chatty Member
I looked at those pics and you can tell she's so uncomfortable in that outfit. I'm carrying extra beef (3 stone, thanks lockdown) and one lesson, dress for the body you have, not the one you had.

• Heart

Weelegs

So on her grid post today for the Emma mattress AD she says she has never had such a good night's sleep, but on her stories today she has said it had only been delivered? I dont understand how she has had such a good sleep on it already when she only received it today? Am I missing something?! #moreliesofcharlouise

• Haha
Why is she lying saying she’s been using the #gifted high chair for a few weeks when she’s been feeding him in that manky bouncer

• Haha
Get ready for the backtracking once she’s read here 🙃 ‘we was weaning him but decided he wasn’t ready’
She won’t backtrack she will go all passive aggressive ‘every baby is different, parents know their baby best, theres no right or wrong‘ etc etc etc. The WHO and NHS say 6 months for good reasons! The fact he can’t sit in a high chair upright is a huge red flag, shouldn’t be feeding in a fucking bouncy chair!!!! Its a choking risk. A child should be completely upright in a proper high chair.

And all this Bollocks of ‘I thought I’d just go for it’ when she’s been prepping purées for weeks - she knew she would wean early, she wants him to have a bloody Christmas dinner! Her priorities are totally skewed and I really hope Parker doesn’t suffer because of it.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Sorry for changing the conversation but I still can't get over her bringing that pampas grass thing downstairs for her photo the other night hahahahahaha she is absolutely crackers
I mean at least put it in the corner or something so it looks like it's been moved permanently, not in front of the kitchen drawers :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Byewiggy

VIP Member
She honestly needs a hobby, along with her complete lobotomy during pregnancy she seems to have forgotten how time works.

• Haha

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
I don't understand why she needed to get up at 6am to go and buy her snack haul. And then she was surprised that it wasn't busy. Well yes Char, that would be because Christmas is a week away still.

• Haha

Pomgirl

'With a side of wine'
.... proceeds to picture dinner with can of coke?!

think she forgot to pretend about the sponsored wine😂

• Haha