Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Weelegs

Is there any need for 7 stories about wrapping presents? Excruciating! I think I need to go pour myself a diet coke to celebrate getting through them without nodding off 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Readread

VIP Member
What's her announcement going to be then? A new dog that her "friend" asked her to look after for a few hours which she thinks is now hers? More chickens? An engagement ring? Parker has a job?

• Haha
If I had a pound for every time she says ‘where’s my tiny baby gone’ I’d be a fucking millionaire by now! He’s growing Char, that’s what happens. Just shut the fuck up about it!

• Haha

Jojoo

Chatty Member
How can you claim you didn’t eat, yet show us most of your food and 2 stones she said she’s out on from Parker’s birth from not eating 😂🙈🙈

• Haha

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
‘Being a mum is the hardest but most rewarding job I’ve ever had’ GIRL it’s the only job you’ve ever had

• Haha

Readread

VIP Member
Wonder if she will purée her Camembert and 100 bread rolls for him to have with her too

• Haha

Catherinez

She didn’t have time to drink water but had time to make coffee and drink that, make it make sense

• Haha

Byewiggy

VIP Member
Why is she calling it a weekly food dump!? Literally just makes me think of 💩😂

Also AGAIN trying to fuel the narrative she barely eats, give it up!

• Haha

Byewiggy

VIP Member
She's absolutely tone deaf, and considering she continues to say she didn't enjoy her pregnancy (which is bull because she loved to get that bump on the gram) she sure loves to continously repeat the same shit about it over & over & over & over.

She's now also referring to Parker as a 6month old when he's not, I've never know someone talk so much rubbish & trip over thier own lies all the time.

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
She’s saving it all up for a long badly spelt post about how she’s had COVID but Parker Pants being the genius he is read up on COVID and not only was asked to become the head of WHO but whipped up a cure in her kitchen

• Haha