Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not me racing to find my kids’ red books to see their weights 🤣🤣 my eldest was also prem and was 23lbs a month after her 2nd birthday 😬 crikey

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Selling size 8 jeans that she probably bought last year thinking she was an 8

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Keeps bothering me but i forget to say on here, why does she put her bread in the fridge?? Is this normal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Keeps bothering me but i forget to say on here, why does she put her bread in the fridge?? Is this normal 😂
No but my mum does this 🤦🏻‍♀️

been bored af on my day off so was scrolling through her page again, did anyone else know she did slimming world with her mum?? But it looks like her mums been able to keep the majority off 😬
Also…it occurred to me going back all the way to 2016 at least she’s been posting pics of her food, constantly. That’s not healthy is it??

Reactions: 1
Her food hauls are just too much for me

Honey because we've ran out
Sausages because they're my favourite sausages
Hob cleaner because my hob has marks on it
Dishwasher cleaner because that needs a deep clean :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s SO BORING. She really needs someone to have a word with her and tell her to get a life

Reactions: 5
Burger, pizza, cheesy gnocchi, and fish finger sandwiches are not healthy balanced meals. Just because you put it between a warburtons thin doesn’t mean it’s healthy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Slimming world bollocks has seriously distorted her view of healthy & balanced meals.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.